Wyrmrest Community Project

Wyrmrest Community Project (WCP)

Greetings fellow Accordians and welcome to the Wyrmrest Community Project! This project is an open-source community effort with the hope and sole intent of providing easy networking and communication among members of the Wyrmrest Accord roleplaying community.

Through this project we hope to aid each other in making new friends, find and participate in upcoming RP events, discover guilds, or work together to organize events and tell stories.

This project started as a collaboration between many interested community members (via this post: Alliance Roleplay) and has flourished and expanded into a concentrated effort to support and revitalize the RP community on WRA for both the Alliance and Horde.

We’ve made great strides, and have opened up a Discord server and an in-game community to the public! Check below for links to both.

So thank you for reading, and we hope to see you all very soon.

General Information

The Wyrmrest Community Project (WCP) is a community-led effort to revitalize and reestablish Wyrmrest Accord’s RP community through collaboration and networking.

Mission

The WCP’s mission is to offer a place for the WRA RP community to come together to network, find or advertise for RP and RP events, find RP guilds, character build, and nearly anything else that a roleplayer may be interested in.

Goals

We aim to achieve this by hosting a Discord and in-game community where players can join to find the latest information on RP events through use of calendars and networking with others to find like-minded RP partners and interesting plots.

We aim to foster RP in other ways as well, like hosting a variety of public events that aim to bring together our community and workshops for new, returning or veteran RPers to brush up skills.

Networking Platforms

:left_speech_bubble: :globe_with_meridians: :speech_balloon:

WCP Discord Click to Join
In-Game Community Click to Join

74 Likes

What a pleasant surprise! I was just wondering about any new developments.

8 Likes

Huzzah!

The ball has increased its momentum!
I think we’re all very excited for this project and full of a lot of hope!

7 Likes

We’ve been working really hard to make this something special! This has been a big collaborative effort to show people what us Wyrmmies are capable of! Soon we’ll be ready to launch! Soon! SOON.™

12 Likes

This is awesome! Really excited to see what’s to come.

5 Likes

This has worked out really well for MG, and I hope it goes just as well for you guys. It’s been a great tool for us.

5 Likes

I will move my few toons that I care about that are alliance off of MG and put them on WRA. The community is better.

6 Likes

This is honestly damn exciting to see and I shall hope the best for the Alliance on WRA!

Also damn, gotta up my Coalition thread game! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Best of luck to you all! Good to know that if I ever return to the game there’ll be a fun, creative community to get involved with!

5 Likes

Excited to see the progress on this WCP! :heart:

Lots of love to you moderators for heading this project. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

We’re very excited to work on it! :smiley:

Thanks for all the love so far, guys!

7 Likes

Alot of work has gone into this, I’m excited to see where it goes!

6 Likes

I’m very excited to see where this goes! If there’s any way I can help let me know

4 Likes

Very good will be keeping an eye on this.

3 Likes

We appreciate all the enthusiasm!
Hopefully we’ll have more updates soon. :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope you guys have cool hats.

5 Likes

Norman, you have the coolest hats. I’m sorry but we just can’t compete.

5 Likes

That is true, but we can try. /dons hat

4 Likes

WCP is currently attempting to compete with Norman’s hats.
It is arguable if we will succeed.

2 Likes

Excited to see this and figuring out how I can contribute/use this!

3 Likes