New to RP/WOW

Am from final fantasy. Came over to wow to see what it’s like, see what the RP is like, see what end game content is all about, pvp, all that stuff. Would like to make some friends along the way to. So i’m looking for a Guild I could join where I could meet new people, rp, and do some PVE/PVP content. Anyone recruiting? I don’t know if I’m posting this up in the right place, but I thought I’d try.

4 Likes

Welcome to WoW! I hope you enjoy Wyrmrest Accord!

This is a perfectly fine place to post looking for a guild, but while there are plenty of guilds that check this forum, there are plenty more on the server that don’t. If you’re looking for a Horde guild in particular, you may be interested in the Horde Guild Faire and its associated Discord server, which you can find by visiting their site here: https://hordeguildfaire.carrd.co.

If you’d be interested in an Alliance guild, and/or in a place to network with other WrA RPers and see a calendar of WrA-specific events, I recommend the Wyrmrest Community Project, who have a link to their Discord server in their forum thread here: Wyrmrest Community Project.

3 Likes

Welcome to WoW!
Best of luck in your search

1 Like

Welcome to WoW and WRA! The guild faires are a great place to find guilds that are recruiting. I think there will be one in January if the sharding in Orgrimmar is stopped. The community project is a great place too! Highly recommended!

I wish you the best!

1 Like