Introduction/LFRP

Hello all! I am thinking of making a return and definitely in need of a group as mine has seemingly vanished. I’m East Coast Time Zone and ideally looking for some RP between the hours of 6-10 PM roughly a few times a week. I’m not sure what that is server time, so sorry for that. Weekends are more open, but Sundays especially will be until 10 PM. I work a full time job and that definitely comes first! Heh.

As far as what I’m looking for in more specific terms, definitely Alliance, though with the recent updates to cross faction I don’t know that it’s really an issue either way. I could be swayed to go Horde. I have a few characters available. I guess I would consider myself an experienced roleplayer, though I lean heavily towards the shorter posts and trying to explain details in as few words as possible sort of way. I don’t like big blocks of post, so I don’t do it. Heh.

I also love DnD rule sets, so that is definitely an option. I am thinking of maybe leveling through the old content, but I haven’t decided. As stated, I do have Horde toons and I could faction transfer as it’s on sale. Anyway, I’d love to hear back!

1 Like

Hello! And potentially welcome back!

You’ll find a few guild-recruitment threads here on the forums if you scroll a little, but there are also plenty of guilds active in-game that don’t recruit here. If you have Discord, you may have some luck looking around in the Wyrmrest Community Project server, which is not Alliance-exclusive but is Alliance-focused.

For meeting people in-game, it sounds like the place to go right now for Alliance (and some cross-faction) RP is Duskwood. I’m not sure what the peak timeframes are, but if you ask in Thomas Bate’s Duskwood Thread (or in the WCP Discord, most likely), Thomas or another regular can probably tell you. For reference, WrA is on Pacific Time, so your 6-10pm EST range would be 3-7pm server time.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Seconding Eledris’ post 100%

Alot of organic RP as well as events are promoted through the WCP discord, as well as a couple (non-community specific) d20, DnD style campaigns promoted by folks within the community. Stop by and say hi!

5 Likes

Thanks for the info!!! <3

1 Like

There are many great guilds! Hit everyone here up for recommendations and WCP discord as they mentioned as it is a fantastic place!

1 Like

Thanks for the info!!! I am currently on the discord, I have been browsing while working. LOL. Don’t tell my boss!

Reported! haha