So, I'm a returning player....and I have a question and needing a guild

So it’s been…well uhhh, almost a year and a half since last I touched WoW. So I’m a bit out of the loop, when it comes to Wyrmrest player population. So my question is, is it still Horde side heavy, or has it evened out any since?

With that said, in my returning I ask this questions, cause I kinda might need a guild. Though let me get into the specifics of what I’m looking for, shall I?

I have zero idea how well I’m gonna take to coming back to WoW, and with that in mind, idk what sorta content focus I’ll have. I do know RP is always important too me, and usually ends up my primary focus. But with that in mind, I might wanna run content with folks. Nothing hardcore however, at best you’ll find me in a normal raid to start, at most a heroic MAYBE.

That said I want an inclusive, well rounded, and welcoming bunch to call friends, and guild to call home. Where there isn’t this weird pressure or expectation to adhere too, when running any content outside of RP. Yes I’m a casual, least at the start, at most I end up midcore.

That said, feel free to chat me up here, or add me on discord if you have any questions for me. Arnsgrim#5683 I’ll prob be renewing my sub in the next few days.

Check out the WRA Community Project.

Great group! They can help you find RP and maybe a guild, they’re probably the most in touch with current health of the server imo

1 Like

Oh snap, thank you for this :smiley:

No prob bob :dracthyr_yay_animated: