Quilen & Cloud Teahouse Open In Sri-La!

Thank you everyone who joined us on Sunday. It was a delight seeing old friends and new together, using the occasion as an opportunity to explore their own relationships as well as celebrate ours.

We’ll be back at the teahouse as usual next Sunday. Kunbo’s busy working on some new dishes for the Spring season.

1 Like

Coming up in just under three hours, come join us for Tea, Dumplings, sweet buns, and of course the World Famous Bentos ™!

1 Like

Can’t wait for this event tomorrow evening!

1 Like

Less than two hours away friends!

1 Like

Thank you for hosting and for having me! It’s good to be back! (I feel just as disoriented as Nazgo’rak. It’ll take some time shaking all the dust off and getting back into the swing of RPing my characters!)

It was good to see familiar and new faces, and I enjoyed spending time with everyone. I really missed the teahouse.

2 Likes

Last night was wonderful for me also. Even more than the pleasure of having old friends and new there was the delight of watching them interacting with each other. And - with a bit of IC prompting from long-time friends - the story of Ingheti & Kunbo got a nudge forward.

Thank you everyone who was there. May many more such evenings happen in the future.

PS: a special thanks are due the Wyrmrest Community Project for putting the teahouse on their in-game calendar. For anyone not already aware of their efforts -

5 Likes

Happening tomorrow! Go out and buy some tea IRL to enhance the immersive experience of chilling in the teahouse with good company.

1 Like

Coming up in just a couple hours!

2 Likes

Thank you again for having me over! (The event’s still going on right now, if anyone wants to attend!)

I would have stayed longer, but I’m not feeling too great today. But I enjoyed hanging out with everybody and I hope to see them again next Sunday!

1 Like

Thanks Grandbug / Naz for returning to be our resident curmudgeon and eternally perplexed explorer.

Another wonderful evening overall: it was especially enjoyable to see the first encounters of people from quite different cultures. Too many interesting things going on to keep track of from behind the counter. and that’s the way we like it.

2 Likes

It feels good to be back, and I’m happy to spend time with folks at the teahouse again! :grin: Kunbo and Ingheti make such an adorable couple, and they do such a fantastic job of helping each other out with serving the customers.

I can’t wait for this weekend for more reasons than one! (My job tends to stress me out a lot, and coming to the teahouse on Sundays helps me unwind. I put on some music, brew some tea IRL, and get immersed while I enjoy the friendly company and relaxing atmosphere.)

See you, and hopefully everyone else, this upcoming Sunday!

3 Likes

Teahouse opens again today (Sunday) at 4PM server time!

1 Like

Does Pandaria have Daylight Savings Time? I doubt it.

I imagine “Pandaren Time” often means “I’ll be there whenever I wake up from my after-meal nap.”

None the less, Quilen and Cloud still opens today at 4 PM WrA server time.

This awesome event is only an hour and a half away, come join us!

Bring those [Elixir of Tongues] just in case, and remember, leave those (IC) weapons at the door!

2 Likes

This event is roughly four hours away!

It’s been super busy the last couple weeks, and the RP has been top quality. Come join us for good food, and better conversation!

Things to bring:

• [Elixir of Tongues] Because cross faction interaction is quite common at the Teahouse.
  • Positive, welcoming attitude: Everyone deserves respect, even those that choose to just observe and not interact.

Things to not bring:

• IC weapons. Weapons are prohibited at the Teahouse, and so is any discussion of politics or war.

• Grudges: IC or OOC, the Teahouse is a place where everyone is welcome. Grievances are put aside in favor of great tea, and even better food.

See you at 4pm WRA time! Sri-La Village in Jade Forest!

1 Like

Thanks, Gulao. Helps a lot when our longtime guests help out the newer visitors.

Quick note: some related IC info is in the OP.

It’s Sunday, and you know what that means! Teahouse Time, 4pm WrA time!

See you folks in Sri-La!

unfortunately I just started feeling odd. Not sick really - I think maybe just some food I ordered was poorly cooked. Ingheti is also having a bit of a rough day irl - for other reasons. So I’m cancelling teahouse for today.

My apologies for last minute cancellation.

1 Like

I hope you both feel better soon!! :green_heart:

1 Like

That is unfortunate. Stuff happens though so no need for apologies. I hope you both feel better asap!

1 Like