Making a return to WOW and Wyrmrest

Many moons have passed, Nothing remains the same… SO WHATS UP WYRMREST!! Its my time to start thinking about WOW again! Anyone still on from the OL DAYS? Whats up with Wyrmrest now a days? Hows the community??

1 Like

Most have moved to MG, but some have tried to keep activities up for the public. Heck, Undercity United is ran by a MG person now.

Our forum is very active, but it’s not a good indicator of activity. For example MG has less posts get push down in a 6 hour period, yet their game RP is much more active.

1 Like

Interesting, what a shame…I think I remember you, actually im sure I do…you use to be standing in Brill alot back many years ago… I use to be an Officer in the Scythe of Sylvanas

Hello. I just recently returned, too. So far, the experience has been very fun and positive. I put that I was returning in my TRP and had plenty of people willing to answer questions and such.

I’ll admit that I haven’t played on MoonGuard since returning, yet. But! I did find a lot of people standing around in the usual spot in Org. There also seems to be a regular Guild Advertising event. I don’t know the dates or times since I just happened to stumbled across it. I think someone mentioned it was monthly. Maybe someone can comment more information on that.

Hope you have lots of fun!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t quite subscribe to this kind of doom and gloom about WrA. Yeah, MG’s Stormwind is poppin, but WrA has some amazing event/guild based RP, and of course the Wyrmrest Community Project recently broke 500 members, and is coming off a very successful community showcase event.

WrA isn’t “dead.” Not if we can help it.

4 Likes

Yeah Wyrmrest is dead.

Doing
Epically
Awesome
Donuts

No but for real, I’ve been rp walking back and forth in Duskwood for the last two years and I have consistently been able to find good rp partners the entire time. Reject Stormwind, embrace Duskwood!

I was also the host of last night’s Fall Showcase, which was a neutral event for both Alliance and Horde, and it was so successful that we had to prune the raid when people logged off cause we were hitting the max raid limit, it was like nothing I’ve ever hosted before! Wyrmrest is coming out of the Shadowlands slump with a sprinting start!

4 Likes

Not true on Hordeside, outside of the Forsaken community anyway. Org is tons quieter on MG.

Banshih is the only reason it’s different for Forsaken tbh. Most of our guilds died to the awful that was Shadowlands, mine included lol. But MG had a strong active RP guild and so people migrated to it

1 Like

I see a decent number of our WrA RPers over on BsB for Classic LK.

2 Likes