Returning Player Looking for Guild with Heavy RP [Alliance]

Hi there,

I have recently come back to WoW after a 6 (maybe 8?) year break (left towards the end of MOP on an old account) and am looking for a guild on the alliance side that has a strong emphasis on role playing. I am willing to do an IC interview or whatever your guild’s process is, just looking for a group to play with.

My character is a Pandaren hunter who can be a little oblivious at times. Chu-Wen’s passion is life is cooking and he is currently traveling Azeroth learning different types of cuisine to perfect his skills. He can be described in general as a pacifist and falls into a more neutral faction as Chu-Wen doesn’t believe in war (if only you could just not pick a side :rofl: ). However, Chu-Wen is very protective of those he perceives as family and will do anything he can to keep those close to him safe.

I’m not good enough yet to be doing any PVP so only RP and PVE guilds please.

Thanks,

Vik (Chu-Wen)

2 Likes

WRA has sorta kinda lost a ton of its Alliance RP guilds. There are a few here and there, but a lot of folks migrated over to MG because of it. Good luck and hope you find what you’re looking for, but RP on Ally side here has been in a rough spot for quite a while now :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m just learning about this migration to moonguard and it’s killing me. I have so many characters on Wyrmrest, because there was good amounts of RP, Then i take a break and come back, and it’s like a ghost town. Now i don’t know what to do for my RP fix.

1 Like

I’m starting up a new guild, Sea Wolves. If you’re interested in Piraty RP. I want to try and revitalize some RP on the server because I don’t really want to move again.

5 Likes

If you’re interested in event-based RP, look for event and campaign threads on this forum and check out the Wyrmrest Community Project and RP Event Collection Discord servers. There are a lot of events being run and many (maybe most?) are neutral/cross-faction accessible.

If you’re looking for random walk-up RP, go to Duskwood, not Stormwind. If you have TRP3, you can use the map-scan button in the lower left corner of your zone map to find other people who have TRP3 (as long as they don’t have that function turned off). This can help with figuring out where people are hanging out on a given evening. Remember that the /who command is broken and may not tell you that people are there even when they are.

I saw you made it into the WCP Discord already, Chuwen! Welcome back to WoW!

7 Likes

This is extremely helpful. Thank you.

1 Like

Sure thing! Welcome back, and I hope you have a great time!

Hello, if you’re looking for more military oriented RP I would highly recommend The Seventy Third. However if you’re looking for more adventurous tresure seeking RP I would go with The Voyagers.
Both guilds I am in and both do very heavy RP with having two events per week

I also recommend 73rd! Great group and i see their announcements for rp weekly! Voyagers sounds cool!

1 Like