Alliance RP

Hello. After about six - seven years away from RP, I’m wanting to get back into it. How is RP looking here Alliance side now days?

Compared to six/seven years ago? Quiet, I’m afraid, my friend. Very quiet. You’ll find a lot less random RP in Stormwind than you used to.

That said, the Wyrmrest Community Project has been doing phenomenal work re-invigorating the RP scene. (See them here: Wyrmrest Community Project ) Through them you’ll see that the community is still alive and well, just quieter. There’s events on an almost daily basis in their calendar, and lots of spontaneous random RP, especially in Duskwood interestingly, thanks to a ghostly knight named Thomas. \

I’ve recently been getting back into Alliance RP a little bit and it’s still a fun vibe. I hope you find what you’re looking for. The Wyrmrest Community remains vibrant and fulfilling, despite the decline brought about by successive poorly-received expansions and scandals at Blizzard HQ.

4 Likes

Come to Duskwood.
Return the Slab.

5 Likes

What’s…what’s in Duskwood…

Thomas is in Duskwood, like Sarestha says. It sounds to me like he’s quite a friendly ghost as long as you don’t litter.

7 Likes

Honest answer - it’s become the pick up RP hotspot for the Alliance on the server.

2 Likes

To elaborate; basically this one RPer (Thomas) made a character who is locked to Duskwood, and launched an online campaign for people to join him there that was like 12x more successful than any american presidential campaign in history. This basically led to the creation of a new RP hub in Duskwood. People hang out there daily.

I’ve never joined in yet but I’ve flown over and the RP usually seems to be in Raven Hill.

7 Likes

I keep meaning to swing by the Duskwood gatherings. Soon!

For anyone seeking some walk-up Alliance RP on Wyrmrest Accord, Duskwood is your spot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve exchanged /waves with Thomas.
Good people.

3 Likes

My goodness, I’ve been hyped to the top of Blackrock Mountain by you all! Flattered is an understatement. Hi OP! I play Thomas Bates, the ghost knight of Duskwood. I usually start rping in Duskwood around 7pm server, and sometimes I remember to update my forum thread when I’m there but usually I don’t. You will find me there nearly every night, and if I’m not there other rp friends usually are. If you’re a night owl looking for adventure, the spooky woods are here for you!

4 Likes

That’s actually really cool =D, I’m gonna talk to my friend to see if I can convince them to go to WrA as well =D