Greetings!

Hello everyone! I’m Nastasha, and I’m new to the server. At the time of making this post I’m only level 10, but I thought maybe it would behoove (ha, hooves) me to go ahead and throw myself out there.

I’m a veteran player of more than a decade and have roleplayed for much of that time, but lately I’m just… not able to find what I’m looking for. I’m searching for a smaller, tighter knit Rp community with a friendly atmosphere. I’d like to find a solid guild that shares a love of the game and making stories, even if smaller. As a bit of a disclaimer, my intent is definitely not to hate or criticize bigger communities or guilds, I’ve just always preferred a smaller scene. I feel like I get to know people better and can make friends easier!

As previously mentioned, I’m only level 10 and I do have another character on another server that I raid on weekly, but if all goes well I’d like to replace that character with Tasha here as my main. Especially if I can find a fun group of people to hang out with. :slight_smile: I don’t have any specifics to share about what type of character Tasha will be just yet, other than a draenei paladin that has only just recently returned to Azeroth from a years-long post in Outland. She’ll have been among those that were sent back after the Exodar crashed and the draenei were able to establish themselves on Azeroth. The rest is undecided! I’m jotting down notes and ideas as I go along.

Anyways, I apologize for the lengthy post but if you took the time to read it, I appreciate it! I’m taking my time leveling and just enjoying the Azuremyst & Bloodmyst Isles right now, but I’ll be zooming up to 70 as soon as I start dungeoning. It’s lovely to make your acquaintances and if anyone has any guild suggestions or would just like to chat and hang out, just add my character in-game! I’m always down to hang out and shoot the breeze. :slight_smile:

Thanks again, I hope you all have/had a lovely Monday!

8 Likes

Welcome to the server!!! I cannot wait to see you out in Azeroth!

1 Like

Welcome to Wyrmrest Accord! I hope you enjoy your time here.

There’s a couple ways to look for a RP guild, and my biggest suggestion is probably going to be checking out the Wyrmrest Community Project. It functions as a hub of sorts for RP on the server, and it’s probably going to be your best avenue towards finding a small, healthy RP guild.

You can also try checking out the Stormwind Farmer’s Market next month as there might be guilds attending or hosting a stall. I know Duskwood is also an active RP hub for Alliance side late-night EST, and as for finding some more information you can check this forum thread, which is usually pretty reliably updated as far as I know with regard to when it is active out in Duskwood. You can potentially find a guild out there too.

3 Likes

Welcome! Hope to see you in-game at some point! :slight_smile:

Hello Nastasha!

The Shattered Axe Coalition welcomes you to Wyrmrest Accord. You’ll be hard pressed to find a server more welcoming than this one! I hope to see you out and about in Azeroth as well!

2 Likes