Seeking Roleplay connections!

Hiya folks! :wave:

I’ve been RPing on and off for nearly twelve years now, but I took a break throughout Shadowlands, and I have been back, and genuinely loving Dragonflight. However, Wyrmrest Accord doesn’t really look the same! :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’ve been trying to find Roleplay for the past few nights, and I’m not really sure where to seek it out! That is not to mention that I’m a bit shy since I’ve been out out of the game for a bit.

So, here is my cry for help! I’m not sure if I’m looking for a guild, but I am certainly looking for a group to Roleplay with! I’m currently a student, so I can’t always be around, but I can be around many nights out of the week!

Just a few tidbits about my character to maybe help:

My Demon hunter is a non-illidari Demon Hunter, formerly a Lord of his House, but has since rescinded that title to just be himself and live the life he has chosen for himself. He has done mercenary work, as well as participated in the Ashran campaign, and the 4th war!

He is currently trying to do good, and make better choices but his path is not solidified and I’d love to see where a storyline can take him!

I’ve had this character since Mists of Pandaria, and he is my oldest character! So I really want to continue his journey!

Thank you, to anyone who takes the time to read this! :sparkles:

1 Like

Hello there! I like helping other people and trying to make our community great. So let me give you some directions that might help you find some good rp!

WCP is a great place to go and talk to other roleplayers and see events hosted on the server. I know it might be daunting to join a big discord server but I highly recommend.

There is also Year 40: Dragonscale! This community started as a campaign during Shadowlands dealing with the onslaught of the Scourge on Azeroth but has continued onward into Dragonflight with a flourishing roleplay community!

For a more Blood Elf ecentric community, which is also working to revive RP in Silvermoon City, there is the Ashen Court.

And then there is the Helping Hands Coalition which was founded to help the Night Elves rebuild following the last war. Not sure if that would be up your character’s alley but eh.

There is also a monthly Soup Night in Crossroads hosted by the Southfury Watch. The next one is November 1st at 6:00 WrA ST!

There is also a great Pandaren teahouse in the Jade Forest that is hosted every Sunday at 4:00 WrA ST. Just leave your weapons outside!

And then there is Story Circle that my guild hosts in Bloodhoof Village also on Sundays but it starts at 6:30 WrA ST. This event has been hosted continuously since 2009 and is great for new and veteran Rpers!

And lastly there is Mulgore Mondays which my guild also hosts. It is a casual Rp event with at least a food vendor. The goal is to bring Rp back to Thunder Bluff and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to rp. So if you want to hang out in TB, come on out at 6 WrA ST.

I have noticed that WrA has changed. The server has changed a lot since I started Rping and playing back in Mists. Sometimes I am saddened by the changes but hopeful that better days lie ahead.

4 Likes

Thank you for the very thoughtful and helpful post, Raton!! I think I remember interacting with you and your guild back when I was still in Azeroth Peace Council a long time ago!

I went ahead and joined the first community you linked and I’ll look through the other things over the next few days!! :face_holding_back_tears: :heart_hands:

Thank you so, so much again!!

2 Likes

An old guildie from APC?! How awesome! Small server sometimes. You’re welcome!

1 Like