Information about WrM and roleplay

So. Hi everyone. I play over on MG on Alliance. I came back after skipping Shadowlands (though I plan to play through it before going to DF.). And I thought it might be a glorious change to slip my old character over to Horde.

Thing is. I’m a roleplayer. Been one for over two decades. So it’s a requirement. How’s the rp situation horde side on WrM? Lot of random rp? Mostly guild rp? Are we allowed to kill and eat Vulpera?

Thanks in advance.

There is some random RP in the Valley of Honor, and sometimes in Silvermoon, though it’s still picking back up after a slump. There’s also plenty of guild RP, and plenty of guilds to choose from. But another avenue of RP to be aware of is that WrA has a lot of public events, some recurring weekly, some annual, some one-off. While some are Horde and some are Alliance, a lot of them – possibly most? – are neutral/cross-faction. The Wyrmrest Community Project Discord server has a calendar full of public RP events and channels for finding RP and guilds, so if you have Discord, I’d suggest joining their server and having a look around.

No.

What the heck… Does Moon Guard have something like this discord and I’m not aware of it or what?

No. Because we make RP better (Nicole Kidman voice)

2 Likes

Counterpoint : Yes. :smiling_imp: