Guild Found

Greetings!

Looking For:
Firstly, I want to say that I am brand new to the RP community, I have attended Dance of the Dead the last 2 years and had an absolute blast. I have been searching around for the right group to call home and since I would like to play as the Horde; it doesn’t seem like Moon Guard is going to be a good place for that. I want to find a guild for more of an RP experience to the game and other campaigns within the game, I am open to D20 as long as you don’t mind if I ask a few quests. Open to some light raiding or helping tank M+ as I do have a ton of experience in those arenas, just not looking for push content anymore. Any OOC content I would prefer to be very light and fun among friends who have some drinks and play a game. Any other info just ask :slight_smile:

About me OOC:
I will be finishing off a leveling grind to 70 soon and getting some decent catch-up gear to be ready for season 3. This will be the character I play on WrA but will not be my main raiding/M+ character, that will be on another server. I do have plenty of time to play both and keep them up to date within the game.

Carban IC
A Zandalari troll who lead a crew into demise during the wars of Battle for Azeroth. Died in battle along with everyone else as his ship sunk to the depths of the sea; woke up as a Death Knight and was sent to the Shadowlands after making a deal with Bwonsamdi. After escaping the Torment of Torghast in the Maw (where he mastered his skill as a Death Kight) he returned to Azeroth and now wanders alone in Exile from his people for leading his crew into a trap and becoming a Death Knight after a deal was struck with Bwonsamdi, instead of accepting death. Carban has no friends in this realm, and only the hopes of one day fulfilling his deal with Bwonsamdi or rest in peace trying.

Not sure what else to put here; my discord is Carb7193 and im free almost all the time to chat.

5 Likes

Greetings, and welcome to RP!

Since you mention both Dance of the Dead and the impression that Moon Guard isn’t a place to go for Horde RP, know (if you don’t already) that Dance of the Dead is hosted on Moon Guard and that many of its organizers are Moon Guard players and guilds. My impression as an outsider looking in is that Moon Guard’s Horde population is smaller than that of Wyrmrest Accord, but not less active; there are fewer options for guilds, but the options that are there are in several cases thriving and quite well developed, and one of them might be the right one for you. It’s worth it to look!

As it comes to Wyrmrest Accord, though:

We have lots of guilds that post on the forums and/or check here for guild seekers, but we have lots of other guilds that don’t. To maximize your search pool, I recommend attending the Wyrmrest Accord Horde Guild Faire, which usually takes place on the last Sunday of the month. The next one is scheduled for October 29th, and it looks like it’ll be held in the Drag in Orgrimmar, which is its usual location (but occasionally it’s held elsewhere). You can find a link to the guild faire’s Discord server on their Carrd page here: https://hordeguildfaire.carrd.co

If you’re into Discords, then I also recommend the Wyrmrest Community Project for helping you get into the swing of things. The WCP is not Horde-specific, and it’s also not guild-seeking-specific; however, it’s a great place for networking and for catching wind of public events, which are themselves a great way to get engaged in RP, meet new people, and get to know potential guilds (and let them get to know you).

Good luck! I hope you find exactly the kind of guild you’re looking for, and I hope you enjoy the search as well.

3 Likes

Sometimes this can be just as important IC as OOC. We’d like to invite you to drop by the teahouse sometime. We have more than a couple of regulars who “can’t stomach” the tea or comestibles, but come just for the companionship. A pirate with glowy eyes would not be the strangest person to visit regularly, and would be just as welcome, as long as they do what everyone else does - leave their weapons on the rack outside, and be as respectful inside as would be expected in a restaurant irl.

1 Like