[H]Zul'jin<Range Five> AOTC 5/10M - 10/10H SoD Mythic Roster recruiting Tues/Wed 7-10pmEST

Range Five is a Mythic Raiding guild that focuses on having a performance focused raid while keeping a standard 2 day a week raiding schedule. We all have jobs, family and other time commitments and find that the 2-day schedule fits best for us. We are strict with our raid times and try to start pulling bosses at 7pm EST and end at 10pm EST. Range five are looking to get CE this tier while keeping our schedule and raid the same as it has been when we started in early Legion. And to do that we need a great roster of raiders, for our main raid team we are looking to have 25 raiders on the main mythic roster which will protect us from any absences as well as give us a great pool of classes to pick from to from the best raid composition for the boss we are progressing.

** Sanctum of Domination - 5/10M 10/10H AOTC**

Castle Nathria - 8/10M

Recruitment Priorities:

TANKS: Looking for DPS with tank OS

HEALER: (DPS OS preferred)
Paladin - Low
Priest (Disc) - Med
Priest (Holy) - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Shaman - Med

MELEE DPS:
Deathknight- Med
Warrior - High
Demonhunter- Med
Monk - Med
Feral - High

RANGE DPS:
Boomkin - Med
Warlock - High
Hunter - Med
Priest - High
Shaman - High
Mage - Med

CONTACT INFO

Please Fill out our WoW Audit form. its the best way that we can get ahold of you. (Just remove the space between the H)

h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/range-five/main?preview

and feel free to add us on Bnet or Discord and we will get back to you promptly

Btag:

LonewolfMcQ#1468
beaumint#1591

Discord:

Lonewolfmcquade#4301
beaumint#0739

2 Likes

Bumping very late at night because taking 2 weeks of straight vacation makes my sleep schedule a joke…tomorrow at work should be fun

2 Likes

Still looking for a tank.

1 Like

Looking for tank and healer

1 Like

Shake it like a salt shaker!

wait i have more prog every tier then u guys on tank and u declined me HUH?!

Lets get them Tanks!!!

We’d love to hear from you, see your logs, and enjoy your company! Happy New Year, and thank you for your consideration of our guild.

To the top

make it drop, thats a…

Drop it like it’s hot

1 Like

to the top of the hot pot

1 Like

Chacha real smooth! Turn it up!

1 Like

how about them tank apps

1 Like

WTB Tanks. for Mythic Plus and also raids. But please, tank my keys for me. #pig

Sludge down onto generals

1 Like

Success has been had

1 Like

help us murder bosses. the goal? kill stuff don’t die.

still looking for tank? or did u guys fill that?

Reach out to one of the people listed in Btag/Discord bud! they’ll be more informed/able to start the app process.