7 dedicated CE players 90%+ parsing looking for a home

Check us out. We are on a lower pop server so I’m unsure if interested. ~15 of my guys are core with multiple CEs. We just remade on Gorefiend and are struggling for numbers. 19 manning Terragru.
Guild & Server: :horde: US-Gorefiend
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/10M CN, 10/10N SoD, 9/10H SoD, 1/10 M SoD
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Culo#4115
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/gorefiend/Ram%20Ranch%20Cowboys
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gorefiend/Ram+Ranch+Cowboys
Needs: Anything really. We have players with multi classes/specs so we can adjust according to any incoming players.
Raider.IO

4/10 Mythic – Could potentially use Ret/Holy or DH if you cant find a guild to take all of you.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

MELEE
DEMON HUNTER - HIGH
RET PALADIN - HIGH
WINDWALKER - HIGH
ENHANCE - HIGH

RANGED (ALL RANGED SHOULD APPLY IF INTERESTED)
WARLOCK - HIGH
ELEMENTAL - HIGH

HEALER
HOLY PALADIN - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer
Armadon#1845 - Officer

Hoping to find a home for reset.

^ What Ohpe said

I’ve added and messaged OP earlier today. Hopefully we can set a time to discuss more later tonight.
Discord: MleveK#6519
BNet: MleveK#1179

Once he’s out of work he should be getting back to everyone that’d added him, thanks for the interest!

Responding to people now. Bumping for a home

Who needs an INFUSION?

Hey ! I’m Kixxi a Co-GM for Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 9/10H - is currently looking for a strong players for our Mythic roster. We too have been struggling with recruiting and people staying interested. We would be much further but losing people every week to lack of interest of others not caring to put in any effort has us in the same situation. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Bumping for visibility

Hello there, what you’re asking for is a tall order but looking through the logs I think we may be able to figure something out. All of the DPS look extremely solid. We don’t usually like to deal with groups so it would be “everyone earns a raid spot.” That’s probably not what you’re interested in hearing, but just gonna post this in case things change.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 3/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

Bumping, surely a guild out there who needs us

Hey there mates, How about a change of scenery, I invite you all to join us Inexorable Brutality, currently 9/10H 1/10M 2nd tier as a guild we finished 8/10M our first tier and achieved CE in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild, We have spots available for tank and all dps, were located on Alliance-Emerald Dream and would love to have you guys come in, we’re a no ego/toxicity community and are seeking to make our push into mythic this upcoming week. Raid times and days are Wed/Friday 8-11 Server/Central. I’d love to get in touch with you guys
Discord:Merker#0172

I hope to be speaking to you gamers soon!

Hi Dementia - I just sent you a bnet request (Bojangles). Think we can satisfy your requirements

We have no room for a tank. But all the others we can use.

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

We have a strong community of people and would like to continue to grow. We do keys any time we are not in raids. We have multiple KSM teams and we help out anyone in the guild bang keys.

We also order 2 for $25s from Chili’s.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

3/10 M
10/10 H
10/10 N

We currently are recruiting competitive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration. We do offer paid transfers.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Shaman - Elemental - High

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Yeah tell that tank to get lost

Hello!

I’m Mag, the raid lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 3/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, reach out on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Empress#1110
Discord: Empress#3310

I just want to say that last tier I did two successful guild mergers during the tier after we were bleeding players to burnout. We ended up with CE which was a first for I’m pretty sure all the players.
So this can 100% go well. Hope you guys find a good guild and achieve similar results!

Hey I would love to have a chat about how we could potentially fit everyone in. I’ll drop our forum link below, but may make more sense to just have a quick chat via discord. Hit me up at Folty#8491