243 UH DK LF 2 Day CE Guild

My guild stopped raiding over the weekend so I am looking for a new home!

I would prefer an adult guild focused on Mythic progression.
Currently I’m 10/10N, 8/10H, 1/10M.
Ideal raid nights are Tue. & Thursday evenings but open to other week days.
Idea raid times are between 8pm-12am est.
Would prefer to stay [A]
Warcraft logs can be provided no issue.

bnet: Meoph#1305
discord: zombie #1001

Good morning !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest ***High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hi there Zymena! Thanks for the quick reply!
Sadly 3 days isn’t something we can fully commit to at this time, and while we might consider horde, it would have to really be an ideal scenario. But again, thanks for the reply and good luck finding some raiders!

No worries, best of luck on your search :slight_smile:

Hello, I am the GM of Symbiosis on Sargeras (Alliance.) Our main raid group is currently 1/10M, 7/10H, 10/10N. We had an excellent UH DK raiding with us for the previous two raid tiers quit last week, and we’ve got a full time spot for a healer. This could be an excellent fit. Our raid times are:

TUESDAY 7:30pm - 11:00pm CST
THURSDAY 7:30pm - 11:00pm CST

If you’re interested I am Shadow#1113 on BNet, or you apply quickly and directly at: https://discord.gg/qTt4hTY2KQ

1 Like

Are you still looking for a guild, we are still recruiting!
LonewolfMcQ#1468 (Btag)
Lonewolfmcquade#4301 (Discord)

Morning!

We are currently looking for more to fill our raid team. We raid two nights a week 545 pst to 830 pst. Our guild is 7/10H in SoD, 10/10N, and will be pushing into Mythic as soon as guild feels comfortable with gearing. We downed PainSmith in 6 attempts and Guardians first night on an impromtu weekend attempt. Our guys also love to run a lot of mplus throughout the entire week, many of us with KSM. If you have any questions, please contact myself, Drag (our gm with a number of tank alts and can be found on our guild roster), or Szur. Hope to hear from you guys.

Good morning Meoph! Our guild is currently looking for a resto shaman AND a DK so we can finish heroic and move into Mythic. Below is our info. If you have questions, please reach out to me. Thank you!

Small Indie Company》 of Mal’Ganis is looking for 1 reliable and amazing resto Shaman, as well as 1-2 DPS to finish rounding out our roster to finish heroic SOD and moving into mythic. We are 7/10H, 1/10M. We achieved CE in Nya together in our old guild.

Much of the guild are past multiple CEs earners, looking for a more relaxed raiding environment to get cutting edge at a relaxed pace. We ended M-CN 5/10M after reforming from our previous guild and taking a break until 9.1 due to burnout and the recruitment boss.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm CST. An optional push day may be announced if a boss is close to dying, but this is only for mythic proggies. Normal runs usually happen on Sundays as long as there’s interest

Current recruitment needs

Range: ele shaman, boomies, though any will be considered
Melee: enh shaman, DK, arms war
Healers: 1 guaranteed spot for a reliable resto shaman
Tanks: closed, but those with an off spec encouraged, especially for m+!
Casuals are more than welcome to join! We love helping new players and even old players looking to improve.

If you are interested or have questions, please reach out to Rystrave via DISCORD at Rystrave#6146 or reply to this thread

Hi there,

I’d be very interested in talking with you more on your past experience and your availability. I am with the guild YEP ([A] Stormrage) 7/10M CN, 1/10M & 7/10H SoD. We raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST) with completely optional alt runs/farm content on Weds/Sat. Our goal is definitely CE this tier, but we’re not hardcore, just trying to have a fun raid experience with everyone while also killing bosses.

We’re a very close-knit group and often play multiple other games outside of WoW if that’s something you’re also interested in. Feel free to reach out to me on discord Tbabyftw#3641 to discuss more of what you’re looking for in a guild, and if YEP might be the home for you. Good luck on your search!

Thanks for all the replies!
I have edited/updated the original post to remove my resto shamy buddy. He is going to go a different route for now. So just me on a DK looking for a new home :slight_smile:

Hey Meoph,

Looks like we match up for your times pretty well and we are in need of a DK! Have a look and let us know if you are interested.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for 9.1
Current Progression : SoD: 7/10H 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Ranged DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997