10/10H 2/10M MM Hunter LF guild for progression

Hi, I’m currently 2/10 in progression and my guild is disbanding so I’m looking for strong progression guilds. I’m currently at 217 ilvl and 97 average parse in heroic CN. I’ve raid lead two of my progression guilds but I’m not interested in raid leading anymore. Please feel free to message me with any questions! I’m also 1300 IO with KSM and previously 4k IO and looking to push high keys always.

(Was going to link Warcraftlogs and Raider IO here but apparently links not allowed. I’m Hogwrangler-Tichondrius)

Discord: Soup#1692
BNet: ThotPOLICE#11530

[A] 2/10M MTW 10-1a est brand new guild lfm, officers spots open

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-is-that-it-210m-recruiting-ce-players/773904/7

Hey there! Here’s a bit about us- feel free to shoot me a message on discord and I can send you our application.

Guild & Server: Exploit-Horde Area-52
Raid Times/Days: 10pm-1am PST Tues/Thurs, Optional heroic on Wed.
Current Progression: 3/10M CN, 10/10H (11/12m Nya)
Recruitment Contacts: Zigzag#3732 (discord) Austin0nfire#1376 (btag)
Requirements: Mythic experience in either current or previous content, competitive logs, competitive item level/renown, and a good knowledge of your class and raid encounters.
Needs: High Priority on Warrior, Hunter and Warlock. All exceptional players will be considered regardless of role.

Guild: Cerebral
Server: Area-52 (US)
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 3/10M CN
Recruitment Contact: NosTheHoss#1668-Bnet
Expectations: Character is up to date have class knowledge and some mythic experience. High attendance and treating your fellow raiders with decency.
Needs: All DPS classes are considered if you are exceptional. High demands are: Hunter, Warlock, Spriest and Mage
What makes us stand out from every other guild is we are a community. We are a guild not a raid team. We play different games together and are excited for you to join us.

Hey Hog,

I will add you on discord as well, but wanted to post here too. Its Mine I Licked It is 3/10M and 10/10H on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking for a hunter for our roster. Copy pasta below, and like I said I’ll add you on Discord. We are Alliance though, so not sure if you’re interested in faction hopping, but if you are we hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Sent you a friend request on Bnet, we are looking for exceptional Rdps and your logs fit that description. We are a stable guild that will be pushing into mythic soon. Here is our guild spam so you can see what we are all about

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-910h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Mage

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hey Amoreian,

We are currently looking for strong dps to fill out our roster.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M, 9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Lerich