5/10H player lookin

boomkin looking around. can also arcane mage

Hi! I’m looking to add either one of your classes.

Resurrected Sargeras Alliance
10/10n 5/10h SoD
Sun/Weds 7:30pm-10:30pm CST

Add me in Discord for a quicker response: Rydia#0707
BattleTag: Rydhia#1506

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock ***High Priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 8/10 - 1% wipe p3 on KT
Heroic - 5/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hello Anshal! Let talk when you get free! Our information is posted below and I can chat anytime in discord or in-game!

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic CN) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a dps/off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Heyyyyyy mystery boomkin/mage,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

We’re looking to add a ranged DPS to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We are currently 5/10H with Painsmith to 11%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hello Anshal

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 5/10 H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles (May need to transfer)
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

Hello Anshal!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid Team Benefits:

• Guild Repairs

• Guild Enchants/Gems

• Guild Feasts/Cauldrons

• Guild Oils

• Relaxed yet competent leadership and progression

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!!

Hi Anshal,

We are an alliance weekend raiding guild looking for some more ranged dps. We are currently 5/10H. Here is our guild recruitment post if you are interested.

Hi, boomkin would be perfect for our comp.

Toasty Fridays Stormrage Alliance
10/10N , 4/10H SoD
Thurs / Fri 10 pm - 1 am EST

Discord: ℑαϰε#4627
Btag: Jake#1340

Would love to see and hear from you. we could use another Boomkin

1 Like

You’ll find a good home. I believe.

1 Like

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

8/10N SoD 4/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for a healer and RDPS. We are a close knit guild formed in January that often hangs out in discord together every day. Our goal is to always push towards CE. We dabble in Classic and other games as well!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Hello Anshal,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 8/10N and 3/10H with 30% pulls on Remnant.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

I’m actually 6/10H lol my bad. I lied on my forum

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 3/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey Anshal, we could do with either one of your preferred specs.

Zenith - Lightbringer [A]
4/10H SoD 2/10M CN
Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8:30-11pm PST

Hit me up on Discord if you wanna chat more: lonesoldier09#0009

Hello! Hierarchy is seeking a Healer and a few exceptional DPS to fill out our Mythic raid team. We raid 2 days a week: Wednesday and Friday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.

We are currently 6/10H in SoD. We will easily kill Guardian next week and start working on Fatescribe. Really looking for exceptional dps and Boomkin/Mage are among our top priorities.

If you are interested in raiding just 2 nights a week with CE as the goal please reach out to any of us in discord: tezzrah#0154 brute #5778 sheevil#3677 deevil#8988

Come take a look at Crisp. Lead by US100 guild leader and reformed horde for a CE push in 9.1.

Hello, we are Fearfulways Guild - Horde - Argent Dawn. We are 9/10H SoD 1/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm est. If interested contact me. Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Hey, I saw you were looking for a guild! I’m recruiting for Clan of the Silver Rings on Zul’jin [H]. Currently we are 2/10H 7/10N, and we raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. Our goals are to start in normal/heroic then work our way up to mythic to progress as far as possible. We keep a positive attitude in raid because we want to actually enjoy the game while progressing LOL. We’re raid lead by a 8/10M CN raider, with guild leaders having ksm and mythic prog.

Let me know if you are at all interested! Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625, Btag: rachel#12349. Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile: