[H] 2/10M Resto Druid LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hey everyone,

Looking for a progression guild for my Resto Druid (Wanting to go back to Horde). Days and times don’t matter to me, but would prefer to end by 12am EST at the latest. I’ve been a progression raider for many years, CE’ing in previous expansions. Would love to find a guild horde side that have the same mentality as myself when it comes to raiding: Kill bosses, no drama. Active in M+ is a plus.

Side note: I can play any healer needed, my druid is the only one who is currently raid ready for progression.

Logs available upon request, please leave them spam below and I’ll reach out if I’m interested :slight_smile:

We are looking for exceptional healers for our CE minded team and would welcome speaking with you.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Current Progression 10/10 N 9/10 H

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior

Ranged DPS: Boomkin Druid, Mage, Warlock

Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004

We would love to have more healers in M+ and for our raid team. We are always on the lookout for exceptional healers

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387

Sup dude.

Fable Tragedy - Illidan Horde. New guild consisting of all former Mythic/CE raiders. We started late and hope to be in mythic by the end of the month. Some of our players decided to roll change to benefit the raid, so we are currently going hard gearing everyone up. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est. With an optional 3rd night. We also are running M+ daily working to improve our IOs, and we can also share our logs with you. Let me know if interested!

Bnet: Deftoned#11381
Discord: Deccimus#6393