201 resto shaman lf raiding guild. Zul'jin horde

Past raider looking to get back into it weekly. Down for any night of the week, preferably twice a week. Im on the realm of zul’jin, horde and am not looking to faction change or realm change.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey Crossfade,

If a server transfer isn’t off the table we might be a good fit.

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Appreciate the offer, I would be interested but unfortunately I don’t wanna spend the money to transfer

We’re on the same server!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-810h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387

Sounds perfect to me. Which one of y’all should I contact?

Contact any of the btags listed on the post

Hey Crossfade,

Not sure if you found a home yet but we’re horde on Zul’jin and looking for a healer to round out our team.

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We are 9/10 H in Castle Nathria, and were 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays. We are currently working on Heroic Sire Denathrius and expect to down him quickly and be ready to move into Mythic immediately after.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few dps and a healer to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey I’m from the guild Overtuned on Zul’jin horde and we’re looking for a good shammy heals and I think you’d be a good fit. We’re 7/10H and our raid times are 7-10pm EST. Contact me at Discord Archmage Galacius#1482 if you’re interested in talking more.

1 Like

Sounds perfect to me, I will make contact the next time I hop on!

Hey, if you’re still looking, we’re here on Zul’jin too.

Veridis 9/10H

We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to build our roster to finish AOTC and to push into mythic.

We started in Legion on a different server, recently moved to Zul’jin for a better raiding experience. We have a background in mythic experience, and we’re looking to build on that. Come trial with us 2021-01-20T01:00:00Z2021-01-20T04:00:00Z

Raid times:

Tuesday and Thursday, 8-11pm EST*

What we need:

-Resto shaman (with dps offspec)

-Arms warrior

-Any ranged DPS

Expectations:

Be prepared and come on time (Feasts and flasks provided)

Understand and execute mechanics well

DBM/BigWigs and a working knowledge on how to read logs

Able to communicate absences/running late in a timely manner with the team via discord

No toxic behaviors (only concerned with parse, raging, unnecessary or rude call outs, expecting to be carried, etc.)

18+

Jumboejoe (Raid leader) - millgrom#1818 / Millgrom#8659

Velivani (Raid Officer) - Velanstus#1132 / Velivani#5518

*Casual alt raid on Fri/Sat late nights.

Been trying to contact the battle net name you gave me and have been unsuccessful. I added you.