238 Destro, 238 Rogue, 238 feral LF guild!

Hey all! A group of long time friends and raiders 6 to be exact looking for a new home to raid with! We are all heroic raiders who dabbled in mythic last tier and achieved 5/10m. We are looking for a weekday raiding guild that is serious about raiding and progging mythic but also not so try hard where it’s not fun but not so casual where’s there is no focus during Raid. So we don’t have to be a CE guild but it would be nice to find one striving for it. We are on area 52 horde , 238 Destro, 238 assassination , 238 feral, 235 ret pally, 233 unholy, 230 ele shammy.
We are extremely active on every evening and every weekend we are very punctual and will work towards keeping up with everythint appropriate! If we sound like a potential fit add me on discord at KDIESEL#8811 or comment below! Thanks

Hey there - I’d love to chat, but my biggest question before we do is this:
Are all 6 looking for mythic raiding spots, or are some okay alternating between core and bench depending on the encounter we’re progressing on? Also, do all of them play only DPS, or do the pally / shaman / DK also play other roles?

If everyone is looking for a core DPS spot in mythic at the same time then I can’t reach out to you at this moment (at least not until we get more healers to support at 25 man heroic), but if there is flexibility in rosters I will be happy to chat on discord (Infin#1525)

Are you still looking for a guild, we are still recruiting! Thats my normal paste but you have a unique situation on your hands with 6 people. I wouldn’t mind talking in voice and seeing if we can work something out.

LonewolfMcQ#1468 (Btag)
Lonewolfmcquade#4301 (Discord)

Hello all!

Constant Karma is recruiting to bolster our roster for 9.1 and future tiers.
We are a laid back tight knit group, with a chill raid atmosphere. Our goal is to raid efficiently on a 7 hour per week schedule to achieve a competitive Cutting Edge each tier.

• Current progress: 1/10M and 9/10H
• Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-11pm Central
• We are currently looking for ALL ROLES.
• Solid logs are required to be considered for a trial.

Please message one of the following officers for more information.
Btag: Enigma#11219, Tazby#1457, or TayTay#11468

Feel free tos hoot me a message if ny of the following sounds good to you guys!

The #1 Horde Raiding Guild – Moon Guard

The Mutiny was founded in June 2020 by a group of players who value a good attitude and effort. Some who were new to BFA and some who had prior raiding experience. Most of us play every day. We are a Jack of All Trades guild; we mostly raid Mythic difficulty but also run M+ and PvP of all difficulty levels. We also have alternate raid runs for Heroic and Normal difficulties.

Anybody is welcome to join. On Mondays we host Open Raiding for any guildie who meets the minimum ilvl requirements to do Normal/Heroic raids. We also do M+ and are always willing to help players get better and farm KSM achievement. We host weekly guild activities, social activities, and will occasionally run contests. We have a strong community of LBGT+ and allies. If you’re interested in being social, doing M+, Heroic or Mythic at all feel free to message us in-game for a guild invite!

Mythic Raiding:

We have a Mythic push group and it raids ONLY 2 nights, even during progression. Our goal will be to push for AOTC and then see how far we can go into Mythic each tier. Nya’lotha was our first attempt where we reached 5/12 M. Our team does not stress following the meta and we recruit off-meta players who excel at their class and mechanics!

• Schedule**: Tues & Thur 7:00-10:30 PM CST** [5:00–8:30 PM PST| 6:00–9:30 PM MT| 8:00 – 11:30 PM EST]. Invites go out 15 minutes prior to the beginning of raid.
  • Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS (Frost/Arcane Mage).
  • Current Progress - 6/10H Sanctum of Domination

Recruitment Contacts:

• Mordinis - (Battle.net) MightyElf#1107 / (Discord) LordofLag#6969

If you only log in to raid, this would not be the guild for you. We want players who play with us, not just raid with us.

Discord:

• GM: Singuise (Discord - McIrish#9534)
  • **Raid Lead: **DavetheGreat (Discord - DavetheGreat#8360)
  • Officers: Auriella (Discord - Asturia#8009), Aèlìn (Discord - Thotadin#5457), & Mordinis

Prior Acheivements:

· Castle Nathria (Mythic) – 6/10

· Castle Nathria (Heroic) – AOTC

· Ny’alotha, the Waking City (Mythic) – 5/12

· Ny’alotha, the Waking City (Heroic) – AOTC

Hey guys,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 1/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)