Experienced Havoc Demon Hunter

Looking for a semi-hard core Raiding guild, back to the game after a 6 year absence and use to be hard core raider from the Lich King days. Ilvl 202 -12/12 N - raider i.o. 560

Current guild is not filling up raid and not sure they will continue to raid. Adult professional male that likes to help others out in any way i can. I show up for raids and always willing to help out in any way i can and often contributes to the Guild Bank. I also have an 60 DK Blood Tank and a Hunter I am gearing up as well.

Discord HockeyPuck7 #5846

BattleNet HockeyPuck #1588

Thank you for consideration,

Bryan (aka HockeyPucks) :slight_smile:

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 8/10H CN. The core group is looking for a Havoc DH.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268 on BNET

Or

Poopdollar#6583 and Svester#7164 on Discord.

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Send a request in discord if you’re still looking for a guild.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-team-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-dh-spriest/541772

Howdy bud. Posting from my mobile so apologies for the quick copy/paste. We are hunting for a DH to join our progression team. Please have a look and let me know if the times/days work out. Would love to chat it so.

Discord: Pimsley#1337

Always looking for exceptional dps

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387

Hi Hockeypucks - Your attitude sounds like it would fit in with our team perfectly. I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a reliable dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly. We have a spot for a DH specifically. Some of us have been raiding together since WotLK, others have just joined this xpac, but we’re a solid team. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders