[H] US 211 ilvl 3/10M Resto Shaman

Looking for a non toxic mythic raid team that raids in the evening during the week (6pm-11pm EST) drop your spam/contact info

Hi Cartman! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi! I’d love to sit down and chat sometime today about your experience and what you are looking for in a guild. I linked our forum post below with our recruitment officers contact info, but my Discord is Rolliepoley#8491 and is the best way to reach me ASAP. Looking forward to chatting!

Range Five

I appreciate the interest and will reach out after work today

Hey there Absolute on malganis could for sure use a solid resto shaman. We’re 3/10 M raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST and expecting a sun king kill this week. Add me on discord at Rab#1322 and we can chat some more.

To the top!

Hello Cartman, Sauce of Mal’ganis can use a Resto Shaman like yourself on our progression team. We’re 4/10M CN, CE in NYA. We raid T/W/Th from 830 to 11pm EST. We’ve been together for over 15 years with the original GM who created the guild back in Vanilla WoW. Outside of raiding, we do guild RBGs, Arenas, M+, and alt raids. Hit me up, Uza#1286

Hello Cartman! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 3/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 3/10M and are looking to push to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Disc Priest, Resto Sham, MW Monk
DPS: Boomkin, Ele Sham, Warlock, Hunter, SPriest, DK
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Can’t raid past 11pmish EST

Hey Cart!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it’s cold

Atill looking

Still browsing

Hey man just circling back to see if you’d be interested in chatting. Discord name is Rolliepoley#8491. In game battle tag is Twinne#1663 if that works better. Would love to see if we’d be a good fit for yah!

Up up and away

Monday’s right?

Up up and away