226 6/10m Affl

Hey my guild is 9/10m and looking for a lock to finish this tier and for future tiers. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-1130est. We are on Zuljin. My bnet is tokara102#1782 or Torqan#9922 is my discord if you want to chat.

Hello - I’m from Mediocre at Best located on Tichondrius. 9/10M raiding 6 hours a week (Wednesday/Thursday). We have an IMMEDIATE opening for a warlock. Please add mat wt Zivantha#1607 and we can talk further. The link below will show you the rate we’ve killed each boss. Had a slow start to expansion but have been progressing very quickly.

prog-stats.emallsonPEROIDnet/details/us/tichondrius/572989-Mediocre-at-Best/all/26-castle-nathria

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (8/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!

Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey!

I am from WDBM a 9/10M horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting ranged dps.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

The Golden Company is now recruiting! We are currently 8/10 Mythic in Castle Nathria. We are aiming for Cutting-Edge and located on Zul’jin, Horde-side. Our group was built with two goals in mind: The first is to build a community of people we enjoy raiding with. The second goal is to achieve CE.

Our primary goal is to have fun and create a friendly environment, this means avoiding toxicity and bad attitudes. This guild is also open and accepting to LGBTQ+ players. No racism, homophobia, sexism, ableism. We will not tolerate any discrimination on those or any other grounds.

----- Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST

If you are interested in us, please add me, and we can discuss bringing you into a future raid!

Bittersteel (GM) - Discord (Bittersteel#4096) or Battlenet (Bittersteel#1826)

Hey man I’d love to have a chat about whether we would be a good fit for each other. We had multiple sub 5% wipes on sludge last week missing a couple of our main DPS so we expect to have him down tomorrow night and then its SLG prog. Would love to check logs and talk. I’ll also post our forum link below. Hit me up on Discord - Rolliepoley#8491

Hey there! could use a warlock like you :slight_smile: 6/10M with pulls on last boss. Hyrcyne#0405 on Discord if you wanna talk.

Hey Ganga, let me know if you’re still looking for a guild. We are on Area 52. We got CE our first tier together and have set that as the goal for all future tiers. We raid Tues & Thurs 9-12est, we may go to three days a week at some point but it’s still voting within the guild. Reach out on discord if you’re interested Tottie#8675

1 Like

Hi G@nja,

If you’re willing to at least consider Aliance, Its Mine I Licked It is 8/10M on a 6 hour a week schedule and in need of skilled range dps. I will drop our copy paste and app form below, and hope you will at least think about apping to the blue side!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week (Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST) raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Melee DPS:
Monk plus one other exceptional melee player

Ranged DPS:
Open

Healers:
Resto Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hallowed

About Us

Hallowed is returning after a lengthy break to raid in Shadowlands and beyond. Our roots are steeped in competitive raiding dating back to Cataclysm and continuing through till Legion, hovering anywhere between U.S. 40th to 100th for much of that time. Shadowlands has rekindled the fire to kill internet bosses once again while enjoying the company of people with a similar desire. We no longer have the aspirations to compete at such a high level as we’re content with our past accomplishments and would like to establish a new environment that is heavily team centric. Our focus is to grow into a guild that works through heroics and into mythics with cutting edge ability as we progress throughout the tiers understanding that the road ahead is long and the journey is much more interesting then the final destination.

What we’re looking for

Good natured humans with an interest in raiding as a hobby. The ability to collaborate with your teammates productively and respectfully; this includes but is not limited to analyzing logs to better understand where mistakes are being made, showing up on time and prepared using the resources that have been provided and giving and receiving constructive criticism. Mythic raiding experience is a plus but by no means essential. If you have a desire and the requisite skills to go along with a mind that loves to learn and soak up information we are open to helping you become a mythic raider. We are more interested in the person then the raider, this cannot be overstated. We’re building for the long term and will sacrifice short term goals to achieve this. If you happen to be a brilliant player but it’s not a good fit we will part ways. Unfortunately the opposite is also true if you’re a great person but can’t figure out raiding and all that comes with it then you also won’t be a good fit ( but we would still love to have you in the guild ). Keeping up with the latest theory crafting and applying it is mandatory as well as strong raid mechanics and a positive attitude.

What you can expect from us

A well run and organized raid by people who have done it for over half a decade. Consumables will be provided and resources to help prepare for bosses will be shared. Although the raiding hours are quite casual the impetus is to have a solid team structure so we waste as little time as possible. Though we are just getting started you can expect us to work hard, help where it’s needed and know that we’re doing this cause we truly enjoy raiding. We are firmly entrenched in the process of working with and helping people get better. Beating bosses means nothing, doing it with people you’ve fought along and grown with means everything.

Who won’t be a good fit

This is important as it saves both yours and our time. We’re focused on building relationships and strong habits. This will take time and won’t be for everyone and we won’t upend our long term goals for short term gains. We will be progressing through heroics and into mythics with the long term goal being Cutting Edge. There is no shortcuts and ultimately you need to be able to embrace and find fun in being part of the building blocks of a returning guild.

Meat and Potatoes

Located on AREA 52-High pop raiding server
Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday from 7 PST until 10 30 PST.
Add-ons required: DBM/Bigwigs, ERT, Weak Aura’s.
Discord required as well as a working mic.
We are an all inclusive guild: No hate speech, racism or sexism.
Loot is leaning towards personal as we start but will be revisited in the future.

Recruitment

Open recruitment for all dps and healing classes at the moment. Tank roles have been filled except for a melee dps that can be a 3rd tank on the off chance a fight needs it. Fill out a quick google form app and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Application Link: https://forms.gle/D4XjwmPsDFbt3SQf9

You can also add me on bnet to talk: Limelight#1246, Fyasko#1356 or jwalker#1624

Thanks for reading and good luck in Shadowlands.

bout Us:
Prismatic is a mythic raiding guild with a casual 2-night per week raid schedule, but a strict recruitment policy. We are always open for high quality applications from any class/role. Even if we are not recruiting your class, please don’t hesitate to apply if you believe you would be an asset to our team. We aim to keep a roster of 25 and only recruit what is necessary for a healthy raid roster. Our raid spots are competitive, so if you believe you can compete with someone on our roster we encourage you to apply.

Current Needs:
-Resto Shaman
-Ranged DPS
-RealTankPlayerPls

Raid Times:
-Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST
-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST (Optional night for Heroic/M+/RBGs)

Add Dopamine#11886/Drgoobi#1829 on btag or Dr.Goobi#1503 on disc for more info

Hello there G lock, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey,

Inhibit 6/10M with many phase 3 council pulls.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 9:30-1:00 Eastern.

We are actively recruiting

1 core healer - Resto shaman/HPal

1 Tank - DK, DH, Monk, Warrior

All competitive DPS. Looking for competitive DPS

We are Horde on Thrall Server.

Our focus for the next tier is CE and we will continue to build for the roster for CE.

Please fill out the attached document if interested.

Discord DM: Nick Martin#1564

Check us out! (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

hello my friend! we are a 5/10m guild(HORDE and east coast!) with everyone ksm and a a small group of pvpers as well. our primary focus is raiding and keys! we raid wed/sun 830-1130 est and would love to have u with us for all of the keys pvp and raiding (if you are interested!) if you wanna get a hold of me my discord is fatalfeniix#2606 or bnet fatalfeniix#1753

Hello, my team currently has 2 CE focused rosters on Mal’ganis Horde. We’re looking for strong dps to finish out the tier :slight_smile: We are 7/10 and 8/10m, raiding 2x per week from 10pm - 1am est. We finished Nya with CE, were 7/8 in EP, and CE in BfD.
Add me in game to chat! Franknstyn#1908

Hey! Our raid times and days work out for your needs, our server is EST and we are horde!

Despair of Thrall Horde.
8/10M (end of P2 SLG Prog)
Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 EST
Optional Guild RBGs Sun @8 EST

We have been around since 2007, have a great group & stable leadership.
Scrubcat#5694 Discord
Scrubcat#1271 Bnet

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Pls is always recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for Mythic Progression!

About us/Requirements:

We are a group of friends that have played WoW together for quite some time. We started Mythic raiding in 8.3 and finished the tier at 11/12M. We are a guild that is shooting for Cutting Edge. While we only raid 2-3 nights a week, we expect you to show up prepared for raid, with a level attitude and willingness to learn and grow with us.

Raid Times: (All times are based on EST/ST)
We primarily raid on tues/thurs, however if we are close to killing a boss at the end of the night on Thursday, we will try to raid on Saturday to secure the kill.

Tuesday: 9-12 EST
Thursday: 9-12 EST
Saturday(On Occasion): 9-12 EST

IMPORTANT: Raiders are expected to make it to raid 90% of the time. We understand that life happens, however, if you need to miss raid please inform us a night or two in advance so we can fill your spot for the time being.

Current Progress:
Castle Nathria: 7/10M

Accomplishments:

8.3 [Ny’Alotha]: 11/12M

Currently Recruiting a variety of classes and specs!

Battle.net - Fionie#1199 or Ominized#1443
Discord: Fionie#7253 or DimTuncan#1979

If you reach out on Battle.net please message us upon us accepting your friend request. If you do not leave us a message we may remove you by accident. Please mention raid recruitment for Mythic Progression. Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hallowed
Currently 8/10M SLG at 12%
About Us

Hallowed is returning after a lengthy break to raid in Shadowlands and beyond. Our roots are steeped in competitive raiding dating back to Cataclysm and continuing through till Legion, hovering anywhere between U.S. 40th to 100th for much of that time. Shadowlands has rekindled the fire to kill internet bosses once again while enjoying the company of people with a similar desire. We no longer have the aspirations to compete at such a high level as we’re content with our past accomplishments and would like to establish a new environment that is heavily team centric. Our focus is to grow into a guild that works through heroics and into mythics with cutting edge ability as we progress throughout the tiers understanding that the road ahead is long and the journey is much more interesting then the final destination.

What we’re looking for

Good natured humans with an interest in raiding as a hobby. The ability to collaborate with your teammates productively and respectfully; this includes but is not limited to analyzing logs to better understand where mistakes are being made, showing up on time and prepared using the resources that have been provided and giving and receiving constructive criticism. Mythic raiding experience is a plus but by no means essential. If you have a desire and the requisite skills to go along with a mind that loves to learn and soak up information we are open to helping you become a mythic raider. We are more interested in the person then the raider, this cannot be overstated. We’re building for the long term and will sacrifice short term goals to achieve this. If you happen to be a brilliant player but it’s not a good fit we will part ways. Unfortunately the opposite is also true if you’re a great person but can’t figure out raiding and all that comes with it then you also won’t be a good fit ( but we would still love to have you in the guild ). Keeping up with the latest theory crafting and applying it is mandatory as well as strong raid mechanics and a positive attitude.

What you can expect from us

A well run and organized raid by people who have done it for over half a decade. Consumables will be provided and resources to help prepare for bosses will be shared. Although the raiding hours are quite casual the impetus is to have a solid team structure so we waste as little time as possible. Though we are just getting started you can expect us to work hard, help where it’s needed and know that we’re doing this cause we truly enjoy raiding. We are firmly entrenched in the process of working with and helping people get better. Beating bosses means nothing, doing it with people you’ve fought along and grown with means everything.

Who won’t be a good fit

This is important as it saves both yours and our time. We’re focused on building relationships and strong habits. This will take time and won’t be for everyone and we won’t upend our long term goals for short term gains. We will be progressing through heroics and into mythics with the long term goal being Cutting Edge. There is no shortcuts and ultimately you need to be able to embrace and find fun in being part of the building blocks of a returning guild.

Meat and Potatoes

Located on AREA 52-High pop raiding server
Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday from 7 PST until 10 30 PST.
Add-ons required: DBM/Bigwigs, ERT, Weak Aura’s.
Discord required as well as a working mic.
We are an all inclusive guild: No hate speech, racism or sexism.
Loot is leaning towards personal as we start but will be revisited in the future.

Recruitment

Open recruitment for all dps and healing classes at the moment. Tank roles have been filled except for a melee dps that can be a 3rd tank on the off chance a fight needs it. Fill out a quick google form app and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Application Link: https://forms.gle/D4XjwmPsDFbt3SQf9

You can also add me on bnet to talk: Limelight#1246, Fyasko#1356 or jwalker#1624

Thanks for reading and good luck in Shadowlands.