211 Horde Hpal LF Guild

Hello,
I’m looking for a group that is clearing heroic and is preparing to mythic prog. I have killed Denathrius once already. I’m willing to server hop if the guild is a good fit. Raid times for me a very flexible. I also run a lot of m+ so I community that likes to push keys is also a plus. Thank you all!!

Dudeltins-Area52

About Us. :slight_smile:
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently building a mythic roster for CN with just a few spots left. We are located on Bleeding Hollow /horde

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST

Progression:
10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are currently in need of :
Tank: Prot Pally
Healers: Holy Pally
Ranged and Melee: Open to outstanding applicants

We are currently looking for members to perfect our mythic roster.

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

If interested message Asuna#9953 on discord

Would love to chat with you! If you’re down for early cuttings and alliance- 2 day raid schedule, add me. Let’s chat!

Bnet- rollexx#1650

Hey raided with you earlier tonight with a couple guildies, would love to have you come join us. add me on bnet Br33zE#1594

Where have you been all my life?
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild who will be going for CE at a more relaxed pace.

Our raid times are tue, we’d, sun, 10PMST

We’re on illidan. Shikki#2416

I think that you would be a great fit

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387

We at Pillars may be an excellent fit for you as we are in need of a holy paladin, are preparing to start mythic (6% wipe on Heroic Denathrius) and are on Area- 52 with you.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Current Progression 10/10 N 9/10 H

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior

Ranged DPS: Boomkin Druid, Mage, Warlock

Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004

Hey! I would love to chat with you about some opportunities on out mythic roster! Hit me up on discord @ Phantix#8896

Hey there! Check us out- a second hpal wouldn’t hurt:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 9/10H, 1/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

Hiya friend! Quantic of Zul’Jin is currently looking for a holy pally! I wont tl:dr you, we raid wed/Thurs 9pm-12 EST and are currently 10/10n and 5/10h (lady was sub 5% last week.) All adult guild, trying to get business done on a 2 day schedule! If you are interested HMU in game shang#1920 or disc i, shang#3974

still waiting and wishing away;)

be my date to Castle and we can have cutting for dinner?:stuck_out_tongue:

9/10H Nathria, 12/12M Ny’alotha Mon/Tue/Wed 8-11 Eastern is recruiting a healer and we’re interested in you. If you’re looking for a long term home for laid back mythic raiding, contact Rebdull#1533 or Jackson#13382 for more info or see our recruitment post here: [H-Mal'ganis] <Months Behind> 1/10M 8-11 Eastern M/T/W

One Heal is a Horde CE Guild on Area-52. Formed up late during BFA. Led by a core of experience raiders we achieved 12/12M on a short timeframe and will continue to achieve CE each tier as we start to push our rankings with the end expansion goal of US 150.

Currently Recruiting:

• Warrior
  • Mage
  • Resto Shaman
  • Disc/Holy Priest
  • Exceptional DPS

Applicants should have experience with mythic raiding and CE from Legion/BFA and are expected to have knowledge of their class and respective roles. All exceptional applicants should feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9pm-12PM EST

Wednesday: 9pm-12PM EST

Thursday: 9pm-12PM EST

Friday: 9pm-12PM EST (First 2 weeks of progression/Optional Heroic)

Raider Expectations:

• All players are expected to maintain high raid attendance. While real life happens and is completely understandable we need to be able to progress and depend on our raiders to show up consistently.
  • All raiders are expected to show up with consumables(food, pots, tomes, etc) for raid.
  • Players are expected to maintain their gear to stay competitive and know boss fights and mechanics going into fights.
  • Maintain composure and accept constructive feedback as we all improve.

Current Prog:

• 1/10 Mythic
  • 10/10 Heroic

Atmosphere:

Our goal is to continually improve and get better each tier while maintaining a raid atmosphere that allows us to enjoy raiding. The expectation is for our raiders to identify their own mistakes so they can correct them and move on. We are all raiding because we enjoy the game and have fun but falling behind in gear/mechanics or having a bad attitude in raid all take the fun away and is unacceptable.

Outside of raid we have a few big PvPers in the guild as well as M+ pushers who are on at all hours of the day. Once raid tiers are cleared there are also a variety of different games that are played.

BNet: Raynor#3457, Yenchmeister#1217, Putiputi#1305, Clerkie#1247,

Discord: Raynor#3457, Yenchmeister#8407, Putiputi#4524, clerkie#9999,

Feel free to ask us any questions or fill out an application

Hey!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

We are in high need of a top HPal and we feel you would be a good fit

====================================

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Low
Healers - Shaman, Druid, Paladin
Mele - Warrior
Ranged- Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

Google Docs

mYtHiC rAiDeRs Application Form

Discord
Mancheese#5991 (Recruitment Officer)

Battle.net
Mancheese#1508

Updated 1/3/2021

Hello! Officer Chat is a newly formed guild looking to see how far we can get this tier. Our leadership went 10/12m in Nya’lotha and is 10/10h in Nathria. We want to push for CE before the end of the tier without this becoming a second job for everyone. We’re also committed to this guild feeling like a second home. We want to be friendly and do content together like keys or pvp or transmog farming.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday/Wednesday 11pmEST- 2amEST. My Discord is Lilith#0372, reach out if you wanna know more!

Feel free to look over our logs and such but i think you may be a good healer option for us, if you have any questions just feel free to contact me at seethrowwar#2665.

[Magic Short Bus] @ Illidan (Horde)

About us:

• Magic Short bus is a guild that was formed during half way through Mythic Nya and ended the tier at 10/12M and did not raid during pre-patch because we put our focus into building a better roster for Shadowlands. During shadowlands so far we have gotten 10/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic and we have cut our roster down from a 40 man raid team down to a core 20-23 after heroic weeks and are looking to replace some of our weaker performers so that we can go through mythic at a much faster pace than we did in Nya. Some players in the guild have been top 100US throughout multiple tiers and the leadership has been apart of running some top 100US guilds.

Currently Recruiting

• Currently are looking for any good Dps players, We are mainly looking towards DH, Boomies, Hunters, and Shadowpriests. Also are Considering DH tank options.

Anyone that considers themselves a good player with LOGS to back it up are always welcome no matter the role also.

Progression

• 10/10H 1/10M With Huntsman almost dead with a sup optimal comp bc of holidays.

Requirements

We are only looking at applicants who are already very experienced players with logs to show it, or the kind of player that is the top in their guild that is looking to leave their guild and push themselves.

Raid Times/Days:

• Tuesday-Thurs from 8-11 Server Time (CST), 9-12 EST

Application Form

https://forms.gle/6hceXA1fVLVDaJq1A

Contact us:

• Battle-tags: Seethrowwar#2665, OxeneerRal#1429
  • Discord: Seethrowwar#8247