[A] CE in 9.0 9/10H in 9.1 236 ilvl mage LF raiding guild

I was CE in 9.0 but only 7/10M. I left a 6/10M guild at the time and found opportunities with 9/10M guilds who reached out to me. Playing as arcane with 236 item level in 9.1 and currently 9/10H. I am interested in staying on the Alliance and on Stormrage but open to transferring servers if right fit. Prefer two days of raiding a week if possible over three.

Outside of WoW I am a working professional and like to balance game time with that as well as my fitness and social life. I prefer to be around players who can relate and can also perform at a high level in WoW.

Fun fact about me is I was an extra in several episodes on the award winning web series, The Guild.

Availability: 9pm to 3am EST (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur), 4pm to 11pm EST (Sat), 4pm to 3am EST (Sun)

Bnet: DazzyXtreme#1908
Discord: DazzyXtreme#1908

• District 12 Salute *

Fist bump for Chaos Bane! :facepunch:

Hahah I loved the Guild!

Raiding Rainbow (Tichondrius) is looking for 1-2 DPS and healers to fill out our mythic roster. We were 8/10 mythic last tier but died to attrition boss while getting to final intermission on SLG sadly. We had a strong start to this tier but unfortunately were hampered by a few summer-break absences and then a few people who did not wish to renew their subs for pretty known reasons.

We are currently 9/10 H and only 1/10 M, only because we had people leave before we could actually try mythic. We plan to hit AoTC this week or next or until we get a full core 20 again, and then plan to head back to mythic.

We raid Tuesdays / Thursdays 6:30-9:30 PST, with optional Sundays. Sundays are heroic raids but are optional - we are using them to finish AoTC and once we are back to mythic progression will use it for heroic farm night as optional raids.

We are certainly looking for at least one more strong mage and would love to have someone who is interested in progression as a team instead of being carried to an AoTC and 6/10M clear. We recognize where our weaknesses lie and have been working hard to improve and fix them, and really we just need to beat the hardest boss in the game (the turnover / attrition boss) to have a strong shot at CE this tier.

If interested, please hit me up on Discord (Infin#1525), though I will add you as well!

-Infin

1 Like

Hey would love to talk to you about joining our Guild!

LonewolfMcQ#1468 (Btag)
Lonewolfmcquade#4301 (Discord)

1 Like