[H] 210 Hpally (9/10H) LF Semi-Hardcore Guild

Hello everyone,

I am a 210 Hpally looking for a semi-hardcore CE pushing guild for Shadowlands. I have been playing WoW for about 10 years with about 6 years of raiding experience. I am only looking for ESTABLISHED drama-free adult guilds that are dedicated to making sure the team is successful in order to achieve CE.

Along with my hpally, I have a raid ready 210+ resto shaman (have purple parses on almost every boss in H CN) that I would be willing to switch to for the right group.

HUGE bonus if your guild also actively pushes keys. Around 1k io on each character at the moment (been trying to basically have two mains up until this point for different reasons).

Please inquire below with contact information/guild advertisement. Would be more than happy to speak with you and provide my logs/background information. Willing to transfer realms but absolutely will not change factions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post :slight_smile:.

Hey Wizkid! Coo Coo Cachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST and we are looking for another healer for our raid team.

If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet: Rakitin#1573 or Discord: Rakitin#5193.

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE within 3-4 months of the release of a tier. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-potato-dream-zuljin-2-day-7-hour-newly-formed-210m-1010h-aiming-us250/817830

Hi! We’re currently in need of a Holy Pally to push towards CE. We’re 3/10M with our second week of raiding together. Would love to see some logs and talk more.

beePHAK#1489

Hello Wizkid!

is a horde guild on the server Hyjal. We currently raid Tue/Thur from 7:30-10:30pm PST with an optional Sunday run. Current progression is 2/10M and 10/10H. Last tier we were 12/12M CE in Nya. Currently we are looking for a Hpally to round out our healing comp. I’d love to chat some more with you so feel free to add my btag @ Delgalo#1485

Hope to hear from you!

Del

Hey there we would love to see you, we could use another Hpal but we are in need of an amazing Rsham as well. Contact myself or any of the other officers. Would love to talk with you and see if it will work out. We are established and similar to what you are looking for.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-910h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387

< Impervious > 10/10H is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis that has its focus on PvE Content. We are currently recruiting for a Mythic Raid Core. We are currently looking for DPS (Affliction Locks, Warrior, Unholy DK, and Fire Mages are preferred) Exceptional DPS will be considered as well.

What we expect from you?

*Raid Attendance must be over 90%. We know that sometimes life can be unexpected and not everything is planned. In the event of an absence, if possible, inform an officer ahead of time with a day’s notice.

*Playing your class at its best. We expect you to have knowledge of your class’s basic information. This includes knowing how to Sim and always being prepared for raid with Enchants/Gems/Consumables. Many of our raiders are willing to help out with any mistakes you may make and we expect the same if we make them as well.

*Know the current Raid Tier content. You will be expected to know what abilities each boss does as well as having a general idea of how to execute most strategies.

*Discord and a mic. Communication is vital to being an effective raiding guild and we expect our raiders to meet this requirement. While you are not required to speak in Discord, we do need everyone to be in the Raid Channel to listen to strategies and call outs as needed.

*Addons required are DBM/Bigwigs, Weakauras for if we need to have any set up for fights. AstralKeys! Is another useful addon for helping the guild organize pushing Mythic+ dungeons as a team.

• Logs. We review logs for recruiting and for after raid performance to see where improvements can be made. You don’t need logs to apply but they do help give us an idea of what to expect.

If you have any questions or just need more info pst Ryujinhunt or Arkaidys in game Bnet: Ryujin#11174 or Jradownz#1122

Greetings, We are STARVD, currently 2/10M. Home to many CE players, always looking for exceptional players to fill our roster. Currently running raid nights Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30EST Feel free to reach out and chat a little more @ Samwise#11223 on Bnet
or Samwise#3574 on disc

hey add me on bnet, lets talk Br33zE#1594

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

Hey there, I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:

Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

If you are still looking for a guild, Based on Zul’jin as Horde is looking to recruit a Hpally for pushing content, we are 9/10H raiding on Tues/Wed 7:30-10pm central time and also pushing keys. We have plenty of members pushing 1K+ looking to get more into keys for further pushing. We want to obtain CE but needing some spots filled for players parsing 65% or higher and managing mechanics, etc. If interested add me on btag MarkWallBang#1894

Insert a guild name here raids Fri and sat 10-2am cst and are 6/10. We have a group of solid players pushing keys in need of a healer, we push keys pretty much every night that’s not a raid night. If your interested pm me. Magicmuffins#1764

[H] Tichondrius 1/10M 9/10H 11/12M NY looking for an hpal for our mythic team. M/T/W 8:15-11:30 est.

APPLY HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeMSCkCj97115cCspO1DKL_VcB0SHGtOs-Zuoa2n4Zpa8gxA/viewform
bnet: Braeya#1291 discord: Braeya#5807