9/10 H Hunter now needs a new home. 232 Ilvl

Experience;

Vanilla - MC, ZG, AQ, Naxx40 to Horsemen

Burning Crusade - Took a break for this xpac, came back and finished Black Temple and Sunwell.

WotLK - All content cleared when it was current, except ICC to Heroic Blood Queen.

Cataclysm - Branched out and raided in a top 25 US guild for BoT, BWD, To4W, DS, killing Spine and Madness before the nerf.

MoP - Killed all bosses on Heroic and Mythic while parsing on several fights. CE Siege of Org.

WoD - Started slowly in this xpac but ended up clearing HM during content. Joined a new team, cleared all of Mythic BRF and HC during content.

Legion - Currently 7/7 H and 7/7 M EN Cutting Edge, 2/3 M ToV, 10/10 M NH. Cleared TOS on normal the first night then had to relocate for a job. Updated for 7/9 M TOS. CE Antorus.

BFA- 6/8 M Uldir during content, 7/9 M BOD, 7/8 M EP during content. Hated BFA and couldnt continue playing.
SL- 6/10 M back in Febuary where I DPS’d to fill a void for a team as the mechanic volunteer so others could Pump. Finishing my builders license conflicted my schedule, however that is done now and I make my own.
Update: SoD- 9/10 H, 10/10 N.

Exceptional ranged skillset and vocal skills mainly with the Hunter as I know how to utilize all my CD’s, situational awareness and split second decision making.
DPS will always be in line but I focus heavily more on always being alive.

Schiller426#1743
Add me if you think we would be a good fit!

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 1/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Bump for Vault day. Logs are now public as well on request.

Bump for raid day!

Bump for the right squad!

Bump for the end of the week!

send those bnet requests I am ready to raid!

If you are cool with Alliance and can make T/W/Sun 7:30pm CST - 10:30pm CST visit ^http://www.guildsofwow.com/forge/ and apply.

We could use a Hunter DPS

Still reviewing options!

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues, Weds, Thurs 8-11 pm EST, currently led by 1/10M and 8/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155 !!!

Would love to chat.

Casual Raiding Guild is recruiting all dps players with a strong preference for ranged for 9.1 Sanctum raiding. Formed at the start of Shadowlands, we achieved Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria and expect to significantly jump in rankings this tier. We’re based on Whisperwind Alliance side and raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST. Since we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours there are always lots of keys, alt raids and memes taking place outside of raid hours. Although we’re specifically recruiting the classes listed above, we’d love to connect with any talented gamers. We’re also always happy to accept social gamers who may not be ready for mythic raiding but are looking for a fun guild to call home.

What you can expect

• A fast paced and relatively relaxed environment on farm and trash
  • A still relatively relaxed but focused environment on prog
  • Constructive feedback from leadership
  • Flasks/feasts provided by guild
  • Plenty of off night shenanigans

If you like what you’ve read and want to learn more about the guild feel free to reach out below. Please have mythic CN or heroic SoD logs ready.

Bnet - Cav#1179
Discord Cav#9559

Add me on discord Goosefraba#3619 as this spot will not stay open long. We are alliance 1/10M 8/10H

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues, Weds, Thurs 8-11 pm EST, currently led by 1/10M and 8/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155

Guild & Server: [H] US-Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 9:30pm-12am EST
Current Progression: 7/10M CN - - - 9/10H - 1/10M SoD
Contacts: Wàrriorman (Raid Lead): Disc: Pham.exe#9795 , Datch (Officer) Disc: Datch#1010
Requirements: Looking for players who want to chase CE while being in a large community on discord. Must be 220+ ilvl and have mythic experience in 9.5.
In search of: All skilled players welcomed and always taking casuals for keys and alt runs. Currently in high demand for ;

**Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Ranged DPS, Enhancement Shaman **

We look forward to hearing from you!

Forge - US Sargeras

1/10M, 9/10H Honestly, we should be 3/10M but have had some seriously roster issues. Need to replace 1-2 people on the Mythic team as they have been fill-ins.

Hey Lyim! I’m Kixxi a Co-GM for Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 7/10H - is currently looking for a strong DPS for our Mythic roster. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 6+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 7/10H completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Are you still looking for a guild, we are still recruiting!
LonewolfMcQ#1468 (Btag)
Lonewolfmcquade#4301 (Discord)