238 Boomy (92 avg H Parse) LF CE Guild

Howdy all -

(Willing to realm xfer for 3/10M+ guild)

I’m Arealnut-Area 52 looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore CE raiding guild with CE experience. Currently 9/10H 1/10M SoD (5/10M CN with 300+ Sire pulls) when my guild disbanded. Looking for 2/3 day weekday (+/- Sunday) raiding schedule.

Typically 90+ parsing on heroic so preferably looking for a guild that is already 2/10M +

Would love a guild with historical CE experience as my last few guilds have disbanded due to bad leadership or players leaving. Want a hardcore guild that I am confident won’t call it quits halfway through a tier.

Feel free to reach out to me on disc:
baby ciroc#9532

Hello Arealnut!

Constant Karma is recruiting to bolster our roster for 9.1 and future tiers.
We are a laid back tight knit group, with a chill raid atmosphere. Our goal is to raid efficiently on a 7 hour per week schedule to achieve a competitive Cutting Edge each tier.

• Current progress: 1/10M and 9/10H
• Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-11pm Central
• We are currently looking for ALL ROLES.
• Solid logs are required to be considered for a trial.

Please message one of the following officers for more information.
Btag: Enigma#11219, Tazby#1457, or TayTay#11468

Hello there, nutterz.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 1/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Our GM and other Boomkin thinks he can beat you. I think you would be a great fit to our guild, we are competitive with stable officer core.

LonewolfMcQ#1468 (Btag)
Lonewolfmcquade#4301 (Discord)

We will be 2/10M or 3/10M tonight. We missed out on our sunday progression due to a bunch of vacations.

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Currently we have one night of prog on slyv with multiple P3 attempts and she will be down this week as well as at least the eye (6% best pull) and hopefully the nine. We currently have a very good core of players and are looking to add-on to that to finish out our roster. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

We have a strong community of people and would like to continue to grow. We do keys any time we are not in raids. We have multiple KSM teams and we help out anyone in the guild bang keys.

We also order 2 for $25s from Chili’s.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

1/10 M
9/10 H
10/10 N

We currrently are recruiting competetive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration. We do offer paid transfers.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Boomkin - Medium
Shaman - Elemental

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Good Morning Arealnut,

Flagged for Rename is an adult oriented raiding guild with a 2 day - 6 hour schedule (Tues/Wed 9-12 EST). We are currently 3/10M, and achieved 9/10M in CN. Our core leadership team have previous CE experience. We’d love an opportunity to talk more - I sent you a request on Discord whenever you have some time.

Thank you

Hi Arealnut, we way fit what you are looking for, please see below:

Check us out and shoot an app if you feel like it could be a good fit! Thanks and good luck!

Hello, on [H] Mal’ganis [3/10M, 10/10H SOD] is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

Hey there! The Pantry Raiders (1/10M, 8/10H SOD) are new to the A52 scene, but our group is nothing but experienced raiders. Originally the 2nd mythic team of Inside Voices-Stormrage (10/10M CN HoF #60, among others), we ended our first tier at 8/10M CN and are hungry for more. We’re looking for capable ranged players to help us push CE for this tier and beyond! Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience, which shows in the way that we manage our healers’ cooldowns (they love to hate it, we love to hear it :slight_smile:). Kidding, of course, our raid leaders keep us motivated to improve and to keep pushing. Come check us out, you won’t be disappointed!

BTag: mrmoneypants#1563 / Ahloris#1613 / sleepness#11802
Discord: maralak#3348 / Ahloris#3122 / goodoption#7025

Adversary is a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close-knit group of friends! We have a strong officer core and our goal is to achieve CE each raid tier. We are looking to add exceptional players to our mythic team! We also have an active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

RAID PROGRESS:
1/10 Mythic SOD
9/10 Heroic SOD

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST. Tuesday 8-10PM EST is optional heroic.

We are always seeking exceptional players so please don’t hesitate to contact us!

BNET: Khromah#1755
Discord: Khromah#1532

Hey,

We are currently looking to pick up a couple of RDPS and think you would be a perfect fit for our guild! Below is all of our guild information if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Name: Next Pull For Sure
Server: Mal’Ganis [Horde]
Progression: 1/10M, 9/10H SoD
Times: Sat/Sun 7-10pm CST.

BTAG: Owlkaboom#1536
Discord: owlkaboom#1245

If interested please apply below!

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYz3ekU2DoQ8FbmJXegEyUOA-ChQSJnkn8m6KAjXpsD2XEsA/viewform
Recruitment Thread: [H] 3/10M SoD Weekend Raiding Guild LFM Mythic Oriented Raiders
WCL Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/575069