LF 2-3 Progression guild

2 Rdps Lf raiding guild contact me here for class and info 10/10h exp 1/10 m

We are always looking for exceptional DPS

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387

I would like to get in discord and chat about if you may be interested in raiding with our group.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-peanut-galley-1010h-is-recruiting/813936

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 8/10H CN. The core group is looking to recruit ranged DPS(Spriest pref but all are welcome).

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268 on BNET

Or

Poopdollar#6583 and Svester#7164 on Discord.

Hi there Cresto,

Its Mine I Licked It is recruiting a few ranged DPS to round out our roster, we are a newly formed CE-focused guild raiding 6 hours a week. Currently 9/10h and 1/10M and looking to push further with other like-minded players on a lighter schedule.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on battlenet at Fuzzii#1197

Hey Crest,

Arcane Fury on Thrall are looking for ranged dps on our Tuesday/Thursday raid team, start time is 9pm eastern until 11, maybe going a wee bit later if we are close to a kill. Team has cleared 8/10H looking to get AOTC this week and hitting mythic hard. Raid atmosphere is enjoyable, we have a laugh during trash and focus up when a boss has to die, no time wasting but nothing too hardcore either.

Guild size is decent, usually between 20 and 40 folk on each night and we love doing keys so grabbing a group should never be an issue.

If you’re interested my bnet is yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

is there a discord i can add

Here’s my disc yabigchoob#1967

Resurrected is a 2 day Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras looking to add a few DPS to our roster.

Years Active 2008 - 2017, 2020 - current
Nearly all content cleared on hardmode/heroic/mythic as the names changed throughout the years

Raid Times Sunday - Monday, 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

Progression 10/10N, 8/10H, Mythic Shriekwing down to 0%…

Contact - Discord - Merxes#0397, BNet - Merxes#1289

Corrosive [H] is a newly formed 10/10H guild of friends from over the years looking for players to round out our Mythic roster as we move to seriously progress to Cutting Edge for Castle Nathria.

On average, our players are a minimum 800 io and running keystones most every day, several of our players are high arena rating on one or more characters, and most of us hold previous Cutting Edge achievements, or all-but-one mythic progression.

We raid on Tues/Wed from 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (server time), with potential for an hour extension, or an extra raid night if a boss is close to dying. To be decided.

Recruitment Priority

Tanks (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)
High priority Monk or DH

Healers (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)
High Priority Resto Shaman
High Priority Holy Paladin
Healer who is willing to off-spec DPS

DPS (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)
High Priority Unholy DK (1-2)
High Priority Melee Generally
Hunter
Mage
Boomkin

For more specific information, any questions, or prospectively joining the guild, please reach out to us on Discord!

Umphriez (GM) - Ump#2515
Morcade (Officer) - Morcade#1811
Squid (Officer) - Squid#6203

We would be interested in speaking with your pairing about trialing with our AOTC teams starting mythic this coming week.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Current Progression 10/10 N 10/10 H

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior, Unholy DK

Ranged DPS: Hunter

Healers: Exceptional Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, or Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004

2/10M 10/10H 2 night guild looking to add quality ranged DPS for Hungering Prog. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST.

Lilautistic#0001 add my discord if interested!