1050IO CE Experienced Boomkin LF Raiding Guild

Hey, I’m looking for a guild that raids around 4-5PM EST preferably on weekends, but I could make weekdays work as well. My name is Adrarr - Bleeding Hollow (for some reason my character isn’t listed, so I can’t post under that name). I have not raided much this tier (10/10N 3/10H), but I’m looking for somewhere to raid for forseeable future. Would also love a guild that runs keys. I got CE in Uldir, and I cleared up to Jaina in BOD. I went semi-casual for the rest of BFA as I didn’t really enjoy the expansion much, but I still did a little mythic raiding in EP and Nyalotha. I am also currently rival in PVP for those phat rewards xD. I’m pretty chill and don’t really care about pushing rankings, but I would love to be able to reliably achieve CE each tier :). I play resto in PVP, quite a bit of guardian in dungeons, and feral from time to time, so I could theoretically main any role for a guild. Normally, I play ranged DPS in raid (since that’s what everyone needs usually).

Please respond below, and I will add you if I am interested :smiley:

"Hey there!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 2/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "

Still looking! Looking for something 5PM EST or earlier!

Hey Adrarr, it looks like our time might be a bit late for you, but if they do work I’d love to chat!
I’ll leave our info below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to discuss!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Still looking for something around 5-6PM EST!

Sadly no weekends or 5-6pm EST but if our raid times would work for you then i think that we would be a good fit for what you are looking for

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387

Would love to chat!

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
8/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria
Realm First - 15+ Keystone (Timed)

Recruitment Needs
2 Exceptional DPS of the following specs is prefered:
Affliction Warlock
Fire Mage
Balance Druid
Marks Hunter
Unholy DK
Ret Pally
Windwalker Monk

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Still looking for 6PM EST start time or earlier!

Hey! Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday, if those work out contact me at discord- Archmage Galacius#1482!

Hey, we are also on bleeding hollow. We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
If you want to talk add me on discord: Neil#4199