[H]2/10m 220 lock lf mythic raiding guild

My guild is currently falling apart after gm left so I am looking for a new home. I am currently 10/10 h and 2/10 m and looking for a guild with a similar progression. I would prefer to stay on Illidan but I will be willing to server transfer for the right guild. I am available any day of the week from 7-11 pm est would prefer 2-4 day raiding schedule. Add me on bnet or discord if you think your guild would be a good fit for me.

Logs: look up purplelock-illidan (can’t put a link in post)
Bnet: aleksale#1940
Discord: Borsh#1453

1 Like

Hey Purple,

I know we’re Alliance, but if a swap is a possibility, check us out - we need a solid lock super duper badly. We manage CE oriented progression on a light schedule, have a weekly heroic run for alts, lots and lots of keys and some pvp in between - all the good stuff!

I’ll leave our spam below, feel free to apply or reach out if interested!

Style on Sargeras

Our goal in Shadowlands is to get Cutting Edge at a timely manner within the small raid days and time with no overtime raiding.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.

Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 10/10H, 3/10M

What we are looking for

• Range DPS (Mage, Lock, Boomkin)
  • Disc priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer

Hey Purplelock! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong dps to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

[H] Illidan - 3/10M "Play Off Me"

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197
Thanks

Would love to talk with you, we are a guild about to progress into mythic. Come check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-1010h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387

Hey Purplelock!
We are currently looking for another warlock to add to our roster, and think we may be a good fit.
I’ll leave our information below for your consideration.
Will also add to discord should you like to discuss further. Look forward to chatting with you, and best of luck on your search regardless!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210m-1010h/775831

Hey Purple!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey Purple, you may be interested in our guild and team! Check us out and apply on our site

Guild: - Dalaran (US)
Raid Team: Blue for Bleft
Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST (Offer heroic runs on Wednesday)
Current Prog: 5/10M (CE all BFA and Antorus)
Recruitment Contact: Ellsii#6645 or MerlinMcLean#9053
WoW Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Rally
Website and Application: https://www.rallyguild.io/
Needs: Exceptional ranged DPS (hunter, mage, boomie high, all considered), Exceptional havoc DH

About Us: We have a robust social environment, we are drama free, toxicity free, and highly organized. We run lots of guild events, have a huge M+ community, and love to raid. Please apply on our site if you are interested!

Hey! I send you a btag request. Looking to chat! Itll come in as Dps!
A little about us:
- Zul’jin Horde 6/10 M T/W/TH 8-11 EST

Hey! Le Clique on Hyjal is recruiting for Castle Nathria progression!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optional content through the week.
We are also 4/10M
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx-tH9L0ervz4UG8rQ9k-n5YUC42htqlHvccg6gQYOUX9wAQ/viewform
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Ckbeast#7203 or Lifeforce#0425

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushillidan-hard-stuck-looking-for-dps-and-healer-for-progression-achieved-1010h-and-starting-mythic-this-coming-reset/845294

Hey Purplelock, I’ve sent you a discord friend request. At Hard Stuck, we have achieved 10/10H and are starting Mythic this coming reset. We would love for you to consider our guild. :slight_smile: