[H] 2/10M 9/10H 215 resto sham LF Guild

Hey there, looking to see what’s out there.

Currently 9/10H, 2/10M and looking to progress as a player and in-game. I’m willing to work hard for the right group, but it’s also important to have people to communicate/have fun with if possible in a CE focused guild.

Logs available
Drop deets below please

:smiley: Looking for a good fit =)

G’day sir,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Warrior)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey there, Nocuous on Area 52 is looking for Resto Shaman and I’d be interested in talking with you and reviewing your logs. We are currently 2/10M and will be 3/10M tonight and a high potential to be 4/10M by the end of this Thursday. The group is a CE guild with a focus of becoming HOF by the end of the Expansion. We currently raid 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST) Tues/Wed/Thursday with Heroic Sale Runs on Mondays. The guild is always looking for top tier talent and every spot is competitive in order to achieve our goal of HOF.

Discord is Noctiscaelum8#2414

Greetings from STARVD, currently 2/10M. Home to many CE players, always looking for exceptional players to fill our roster. Currently running raid nights Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30EST Feel free to reach out and chat a little more @ Samwise#11223 on Bnet

Hey!
Sargaras-[A] 2/10 M LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman-
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs- Using as extra day if we can.
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 15s

LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman- Other Exceptional players welcome.

Akay#1559

We got an immediate opening for a r shammy if you’re still looking!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-810h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387

Hey there Munchy! I’m the GM and RL for Proficient on Thrall. We are 2/10M and 10/10H. We raid tues-thurs 845-1145pm EST. Horde side of course. I could really use a STRONG Rsham for a core mythic spot. I’d love to talk, here’s my discord Dotty#2359

Hey Munchy,

Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule. While this is our first tier since forming, much of our roster is comprised of players that have played together for years in previous expansions and we are getting back into the game and I feel like our ability to play as a group reflects the shared history many of our players have.

We currently only have 4 main healers on our roster, and since we are planning on 5 healing most of the tier are looking for one more solid player to round out our core.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: Healers & Ranged DPS

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337).

Hey man. Alliance on Sargeras is currently looking for one more resto sham for Prog. We are 2/10M. Hit me up on discord for more info. Peet#6182