Celebrating 8 years of Cutting Edge raiding!
In Dark Skies we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone’s needs for career and family. But more than that, we’re a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt.
WHO WE ARE
We’re a mature group mostly consisting of professionals & parents with young children. So we raid late, after the kids are in bed. Our members range from age 21 to 50, with most in the 30+ range. Our group includes professors, game designers, software developers, college students, and many others.
We value each other as friends, not just as people we raid with. We hang out on mumble a lot, including non-raid days, and enjoy helping each other with achievements, farming old mounts, or just shooting the breeze.
Most of us have been raiding for years (including pre-WoW). The guild stretches back to Wrath of the Lich King, and most of the current team has been here since Warlords of Draenor.
Most of all, we’re about people. Because raiding isn’t really about classes, or gear, or specs.
Raiding is about people!
9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night).
- Healing priest (Disc preferred)
- Holy Paladin or Ret Paladin
- Shadow Priest
Other classes/specs considered case-by-case. (No tanks, please!)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun.
- That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We’re very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We’re happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they’re willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don’t like! We don’t care how great they are.)
- All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group.
- Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that.
- Please be respectful of others’ time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium.
- Must have Mythic logs / progression history. (From previous xpac is fine.)
SoO 14/14 Heroic (so Mythic before it was called Mythic)
4/7 Mythic Highmaul
7/10 Mythic BRF
13/13 Mythic HFC (U.S. 232nd)
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (U.S. 336th)
3/3 Mythic ToV
10/10 Mythic Nighthold (U.S. 240th)
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras (KJ @ 5%) (U.S. 273)
11/11 Mythic Antorus (U.S. 294)
8/8 Mythic Uldir (U.S. 313)
9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor (U.S. 420)
8/8 Mythic Eternal Palace - U.S. 230
12/12 Mythic Nya’lotha - U.S. 321
10/10 Mythic Castle Nathria - U.S. 337
9/10 Mythic Sanctum (so far!)
We play on the Hyjal server - The Jewel of the West!
Hyjal has, in the past couple years, become a destination for many PST Horde players, and is expanding rapidly. We all came from different servers, ourselves.
Hyjal is a HIGH-population server, but with no queue times. The population is overwhelmingly Horde.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please!
Tewa#1373 (btag) or Tewa#3476 (discord)