475 10/12 M BM hunter or warlock

if you are a Monday - Weds guild later the better.

M/T/W/Th are days that would work for me.

2 - 3-day teams are both options so long as the times work for me.

I’m looking to raid from 7 pm to 12 pm PST. Any combination of time in this limited window will work for me.

I have four toons above 460. Warlock / Demon Hunter / Shaman

I am looking to raid with a serious CE group. I have mythic raid experience ranging from SOO to current content.

A Guild that is also active in mythic+ would be a really nice bonus.

I am leaving my current guild because the times no longer work, and I’d like to find a more competitive environment that will challenge me and help me grow as a player.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions. I don’t like writing this BS so sorry if it is kind of bad just reach out and let’s have a conversation.

If you want to talk feel free to add me Bnet Halp#11174

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hi Pentest, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 10/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Our times fit nicely into your window. I sent you a btag request.

We’re a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha, working on N’zoth.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. So we start later, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

Or we can just chat in game at your next convenience.

Still looking, havent found a team yet