[H] 443 Ret Paladin LF Mythic Guild

As the title says, I am looking for a new guild. Looking for a raiding guild that has and will continue to clear mythic content on time.

Quick info:
443 Ret Pally, 4/8M EP
LF a good mythic guild that has previously achieved CE
Willing to transfer, prefer to stay on Tich
Horde Only
Preferred Raid Times: Anything at or after 9:30 PM PST (Weekdays)

About Me
I am a player who wants and is passionate about killing hard bosses. Unlike the normal raider, I go above and beyond to kill the boss. Yes, that means doing mechanics properly, doing research on bosses, pumping out that little extra dps when I can, and even doing what needs to be done to suit the raid team (bench, playing an alt, voicing my opinion on strats). Outside of raid, I do like do M+, get to know my fellow players, and play alts when I can.

What I Want In a Guild

1. Good guild and raid environment
  2. Clear mythic content in its entirety (CE)
  3. Isn’t dead outside of raid times
  4. A home for as long as possible

My Raiding History
MoP - 11/14H (Pre-Mythic), 14/14M
WoD - 7/8M HM, 7/10M BRF, 13/13M (HFC, Top US 100)
Legion - Casual raiding/Hiatus
BFA - 4/8M EP

After HFC, I had to part ways with my guild due to school and was in and out of guilds due to guilds dying. Eventually, I decided to stop playing the game due to being behind on my artifact weapon and not being able to find a good home. I came back to the game when BFA was released, but still was caught in the cycle of dying guilds, so I left the game again. I came back in June 2019 and worked my way from being behind to now. I have since parted ways with my guild due to lack of progression and consistent roster issues. Now, I’m looking for an established guild looking to strengthen their roster for mythic progression now and for the future.

Thank you for reading this huge block of text and I hope to find a new home soon!

Hi Rudi,

Reprieve is a guild experienced is 3/8M AOTC. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present since vanilla. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday based on raid team’s availability. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid runs. We went 3/8m in our first night in mythic ep :muscle::muscle:

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Rogue, Mage, Spriest, Hunter
Medium: Death knight, Warlock, WW Monk, Boomkin, Ret Pally (Prot os for ashvane Prog)
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Resto shammy, Priest, Hpally, (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Open for discussion. Preferred strong dps os

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster.

We welcome all server transfer as we have had a lot.

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more please add:
Verrondris#1940 (Class Lead/ Officer)
Perifery#1135 (Class Lead/ Officer)

Hi there. We start at 9:30 PST, we’ve been around since Wrath (on Hyjal since MoP), we’re 7/8 Mythic and working on Mythic Azshara, we usually get Cutting Edge (we missed Kil’jaeden in Legion, but so did most CE guilds since the tier was so short), the guild’s very active, especially banter on our discord server during the day, and we’re built on the twin principles of ‘raiding is about people, not things’ and ‘we raid late because we have to put our kids in bed first’ (we’ve always been an older guild).

We’re primarily looking for ranged DPS right now but our previous Ret Paladin rerolled to Fury Warrior so we currently don’t have a Ret Paladin, so that’s definitely a hole in our roster.

I sent you a btag request in-game, hopefully we can talk soon. If you’re interested, you can find out more in our main thread, here:

You can add me on discord if you want to talk during the day Tewa#3476

Hello - Fallen Empire (Thunderhorn-US) is 6/8 mythic, working on za’qul, could really do with a few more dps.

Have CE G’huun and Jaina, working towards CE azshara.

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 CST.

Slayna#1151

Hello - Fallen Empire (Thunderhorn-US) is 6/8 mythic, working on za’qul, could really do with a few more dps.

Have CE G’huun and Jaina, working towards CE azshara.

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 CST.

Slayna#1159

*edited to correct battle tag (derp)

EP Prog 8/8H 4/8M :slight_smile: add me
Terped Out Is a progression oriented guild led by Previous Cutting Edge Raiders, currently filling our roster for Eternal Palace, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Our raiders are experienced, some of whom raided together as early as TBC and WoTLK. We are always open for recruitment. If you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please use add our Btag.
If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high-end content then this is the guild for you.

=====Who We Want=====

We expect everyone to understand that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night. Extensive knowledge of your class(es), a computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Discord are needed. All we ask is that you keep 90% attendance and that you communicate via Discord about any late/absent issues beforehand.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST) OFF NIGHT
Wednesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)
Thursday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)

=====Recruitment Needs=====

Healers :

DPS :
Warrior/Druids/Mages/WW/Hunter/Ret

All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Discord discord.gg/endGs88

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Orgrain#1860 Officer
Honeycrisp#1965 Money Maker/ Sells keys/Raids FOR GOLD ONLY for those that want the long boy…
Contact us! :slight_smile: Terp out-