413 iLvl 6/9M Fury looking for M prog

Recently coming from a guild that was sporting a growing roster and rotating people in and out for fights. I’m looking for a tight knit guild that needs me as much I want to raid with them… Having 6/9M exp, I would like to have a guild that raids at a similar progression level. I have a high level of dedication and guarantee 99.9% attendance, given emergencies can always happen so there has to be some wiggle room. The only time I would ever be late or miss would be in the event of an emergency.

I’m not one to back down or quit on progression, if a decision is made to extend hours on a night or add a day in the week, I’m willing and capable of doing so.

I am available weekends generally from 9-10 pm EST onwards, and weekdays 10pm or later. Any guild that raids weekends or weekdays and starts at these hours, please reach out to me. I’m willing to server transfer.

Thanks for your time, it is appreciated. Feel free to look up my warcraft logs, Grrippo-Zul’jin

Hello Grrippo

Dark Skies is a long-term cutting edge raid guild, currently 8/9 Mythic and working on Jaina, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time. I know that’s a little after your ideal start time but hopefully those times work for you.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team. The guild is run in an open, consensus basis, where things are decided by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:

If you’re interested, please contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954
Bagbibe#1661

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!

Hey, it may be a little low experience for you but my guild Ymidion is 2/9M 9/9H and we raid saturday 10pm-1am EST and sunday 9pm-12am EST we also have a wednesday raid thats 9pm-12am EST. We may not look great but the only reason we haven’t been able to progress is because we haven’t had the numbers to continue doing mythic so we are recruiting to get more people. Our group of people are all great and yeah there is a little drama that goes on but we are all pretty much a family so its really fun atmosphere. We also run M+ all the time and a handful of members pvp and I’m pretty sure a few made glad. Well, that’s my speel, if you want to join add my btag Diahs#1671

Hey, my guild < Red Light District > is currently in search of a warrior for our main roster. We’re currently 7/9M and have blockade to 30% consistently. We raid tues/thurs 7-10:30pm PST or for your time 10:00pm-1:30am EST. Let us know if you’re interested! Contact me at Hijacks#1262

I’ll contact you this evening when I’m in from work.