Recently returned Hpal looking for home (H)

Raided hardcore from tbc through to legion before previous guild (Availed-Anvilmar) Fell apart in Nighthold.
Only looking to play holy paladin and horde at the moment.
Will read all replies thank you for any consideration!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/anvilmar/jacky

Hi Jacky!

Well you’re up very late or very early, so hopefully that means you’re looking for a late-night west coast guild, which would be exactly what we are!

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 6/8 Mythic Palace. We’ve been looking for a solid, long-time healer to add to the team, preferably a Paladin or Priest, which would be exactly what YOU are, so it looks like this works out so far. :smiley:

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time .

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you. Or you can add Bagbibe#1661 if you’d prefer, who’s one of our healers.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Jacky! (Sorry I don’t know what I did with my first post)

Found a Green Quest is located on Zul’Jin and is a casual Horde guild. We are filled with mature fun people that act as one big family, and is currently looking to expand that family to people who like:

-Raiding (we are setting up teams now)(Friday’s and Saturday’s 7pm EST)
-Bad Jokes
-Dungeon Runs (both regular and mythic +)
-Mount and Transmog runs
-Good Music
-Leveling Parties
-Giving one of our officers good humored grief

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home. If you have any questions or are intrested please feel free to message me!

Discord: Skylitnight#1896
Battletag: Skylitnight#11667

Hi! would love to chat more! please hit me at Cran#1145