Hpal/bDK LF Late Night Mythic Team 8.2

Hello! Let me start by saying I can/will pay for an Xfer/Faction change if necessary. (Won’t be the first time)

I’m currently a returning and highly experienced Holy Pally and Blood DK that’s been gone for a couple of months and guildless. My PC died, I rebuilt, and I’m looking for an opportunity to get back into the mythic raiding scene in 8.2. I’ve got high end raiding experience dating all the way back to day 1 vanilla with MC, BWL, AQ, Gronn, TK, BT, ICC, Ulduar HMs, and so on throughout 14 years of WoW (I did skip some of MoP, & all of WoD). I come prepared and ready to each raid on time, I do my studies on fights, and I pull my weight. I’ve lead guilds/raid teams so I know what it takes and what’s needed from everyone to accomplish the goal of CE or what the goals of the guild are. I work 2nd shift so morning/late night is the aim here with the sweet spot being anything after 11:30pm EST any day of the week, I’m always free all day sunday if that somehow makes it work. I’m open to the idea of helping a newer guild get into mythic if the pieces are in place, but I’d prefer to find something that’s been around but maybe not gotten CE that I can try to help be the piece that’s missing. My parses and play style are great, you can always ask for more than what’s available and i’ll happily oblige. I’m open for trials/interviews/anything really, I’ll share UI shots and add-ons (I run about 100-120 add-ons so odds are I have what you want.)

I hope to hear from some of you and hopefully get on a team to help move forward in 8.2! Cheers all.

Can Add me in bnet if you want to chat as well.

SayCarRamrod#11674

Hello there!

Would you be willing to join a current CE guild? Dark Skies is a long-time late night Cutting Edge guild, 9/9 Mythic Dazar’alor. And we are, in fact, looking to add a Holy Paladin to the roster.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, we’re a mostly older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence the later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time which would be starting at 12:30 EST (so an hour after you get home).

The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

I also sent you a btag request in-game. Hopefully we can talk soon.

hi, we’re horde :smiley:

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of solid HEALERS and SPRIEST for CURRENT reclears AND July 9th raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp