MAL’GANIS destro/demo lock looking for raiding guild

I’m currently unhappy with the guild I’m in since returning to the game pre-8.2. I suggest doing m+ constantly and even doing raids to help with gearing people and never get a response outside of the same 1-2 people. I have experience raiding mythic (7/9 antorus most recent) I have been playing the game since I was 15 years old(currently 29) and I am able to meet raid requirements 2-3 times a week. Im generally online every night to do m+ or anything else that interests the group. I just need something more engaging than I’m currently involved in. Raiding and pvp both interest me but I would like to focus on raiding at the current point in my life. I am fine with trial periods etc.

Hallowed Ground on Mal’ganis raids Friday and Saturday 9 pm to 12 am central time. We are looking at mythic progression as a goal and are recruiting to fill out our mythic roster.

If you are interested in weekend raiding contact me at discord: ironkuting#9873 or btag: ac1dburn#1220 :slight_smile:

Earth Go Hard 5/9M on Mal’Ganis would love to have you raid with us. Our times are Sat/Sun 8pm-11pm EST. Contact me at Bassanox24#1232 or apply here https://forms.gle/mjLckUyT7GRk6qScA.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8H EP, 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Raid 3 of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We’re 1/9M BoD and plan to advance even further in Eternal Palace.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Dear Vlad,

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, 9/9 Mythic Dazar’alor, now 7/8 Heroic Palace and learning Azshara. Mythic will start next week.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence the later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. Hopefully those times work for you. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

Feelfree to contact me at Tewa#1373 (btag) or Tewa#3476 (discord).

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.

Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

<Wicked Intent>, a brand new Mal’Ganis based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a shorter schedule. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.

Raid Times:

• Wed: 12am - 2am CST (Tues 10pm - 12am PST)
  • Thur: 12am - 2am CST (Wed 10pm - 12am PST)
  • Fri: 12am - 2am CST (Thurs 10pm - 12am PST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM has prior Mythic/CE experience.

Our Mission:
Build a guild of like-minded players who want to experience the hardest PvE content the game has to offer, while maintaining a relaxed environment.

Application:
bit.ly/WickedIntentApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

Would love to chat with you Alucard!

Who is Conflicted:

Conflicted is a CE progression minded guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde. We are currently 6/8H. We’re a group of friends that have met in real life and in the game, who have come together to achieve our goals in game that includes raiding AOTC and Cutting Edge content. In the past, players have raided as high as top 20 US from different expansions.

When looking to join our guild we require that you have current logs as of 8.2 and knowledge of the mythic encounters that we’re currently progressing on. We have a two week trial period that we require 100% attendance. Our players all enjoy themselves, but know how to buckle down during progression. Executing mechanics just as important to us as legendary parses on Warcraftlogs.

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with. We’re always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raids. That’s what drives us, is the community that makes this guild great. Currently we have over 50 active members and that number grows daily. We also offer an active M+ and PVP community!

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Wednesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Thursday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
CLOSED

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

GM:
Shamel#11827

Officers:
Rae#1385 - Healing Officer
Thrillhouse#1644 - Tank Officer
Blaze#1374 - DPS Officer

Trexxtorr#1631 - Recruitment

Hello there! I belong to a guild that has been established for over ten years. Looking for a healer primarily but all classes are needed and welcome! When we are not raiding, we try to do as much M+ a possible. The name of the guild is Ministry of Truth - Winterhoof / Kilrogg. Great group of adults that like to do all types of content but focuses mostly on progressing raiding. We hit AOTC every tier and are aspiring to knock out some mythic content once we get a solid twenty raiders. We have two raid teams: one that raids mon & thurs 5:30 PST - 7:30 PST and our late night team that raids mon & wed 9:00 PST - 11:00 PST. Always joking around and having fun while progressing though the current content. If you join, you raid… no bench sitters here! If this sounds interesting to you, just drop me a message ZanyPants#1649. Both teams are raiding tonight so come and give us a try. No point in spending the $$$ to switch servers right now… Just run with us for a bit and see if it is a good fit.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922