[H] 444 Resto Druid 5/8M LFG

Cleared: 5/8M EP - 8/9M BOD - Uldir CE
M+ S3 1838 S2 2200
Bnet: FonceAìgle#1659
Discord: FonceAìgle#0901
Availability: Sunday: 1pm-12am, Monday: 6pm-12am, Tuesday: 9pm-12am, Wednesday: 6pm-12am, Thursday: 6pm-12am, Friday: 10pm-1am, Saturday: 1pm-2am. Times are CST.

Looking for a guild that is very serious about progression. The times posted are flexible. I do have experience as a healing lead as well. A guild that is very active in m+ is a big plus.

We might work for you.

Still looking

Hey Aero, we’ve run some M+ together on my DH! I know you know Nova and a few others from the guild from pushing keys. Anyway here’s my recruiting thing:

Titan Forged (H) (Bleeding Hollow)

Currently 4/8M pushing for CE

Raid Times:
Tues/Weds 9:30pm-12:30am EST

We’re currently progressing on Orgozoa, I’ve taken over recruiting as we buckle down and make the push for CE. We’re currently in dire need of a couple healers for our core team (you know Benzy, he stopped playing and another healer left for classic). We have a solid core of raiders that love to push mythic progression and are looking for a few more exceptional players to fill in the gaps and push for CE this tier and beyond.

Several of us are always hanging out in discord running keys, alt raids, classic leveling, etc.

If you think you’d be interested in healing with me message me anytime! Look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Info:
Discord: cyprex#0828
Bnet: cyprex#1318

Hi Aero,

Sorry that Roadrunners broke up. Hopefully we can help you out.

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 6/8 Mythic Palace (Za’qul at 39%).

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion, which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you. I’ll shoot you a discord request, also.

Hope we can talk soon.

Hi Aeroaigle! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Healer to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 4/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Guild: Efficient :sunny:
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekend Team
Progression: 5/8M Realm 31 US 544
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer, Shadow Priest & Warlock
Visit our website to apply!
https://www.efficientstormrage.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379