8/9 BM/MM hunter LF guild

Logs: h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/drday#zone=21

1. Availability: Anyday and anything between 10 PM to 3AM EST

2. Server preference: I prefer to stay on Area-52 but will consider anything

3. Faction preference: Horde only

4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: I’m looking for a guild that is consistently able to get cutting edge.

5. Current progression/experience: I am currently 8/9 Mythic 32 percent wipe on Jaina in about 200 pulls. I am also 2600io in M+ and wanting to push to 3000.

6. Contact info: Btag - Dink#1382

7. About me: Outside of WoW I am an EMT, BFA is my first Expansion of WoW, I enjoy playing games to be as good as I possibly can be. I respond well to constructive criticism in order to improve as a player.

8. What I expect and what you can expect: I expect a guild that wants to consistently push to be as skilled as possible. You can expect me to be able to adapt to the guild’s needs and play at a high level consistently.

bump still looking

If you can stretch that end time by an hour, we’d love to talk to you.

Dark Skies is a long-term cutting edge raid guild, currently 8/9 Mythic and working on Jaina, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time. Hopefully those times work for you.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team. The guild is run in an open, consensus basis, where things are decided by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:

If you’re interested, please contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
Drattz#1954
Bagbibe#1661

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 9/9H 8/9M BoD
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed
Recruiting:
⦁ BM Hunter
⦁ Resto/Ele Shaman
⦁ Moonkin Druid
⦁ Warlock

Requirements: 400+ Item Level and a decent level on your neck, as well as experience in this current expansions. Previous expansion achievements are a plus.
If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ iamawesome#1439 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord

Hey there Drday! We’re looking to add exceptional players to our roster atm to continue finishing out the tier and beyond. We’re currently progressing on Jaina p2 and our raid times fit your window perfectly.

If you’re looking for a forever home with NO DRAMA (I’m serious!), that gets CE done on a 2 day schedule, check us out! We’re a really chill guild with an adult group of people that genuinely enjoy raiding together.

Add me on bnet and/or discord (Star#1760 - same on both) to chat about it, or if everything sounds good go ahead and fill out an application to get the ball rolling!

Either way, thanks for your time and good luck in your search!

-===========================-

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays
7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pdt)
9:00 - 1:00 (cdt)
10:00 - 2:00 (edt)

Progression
8/9M BoD (Jaina 35%)
8/8M Uldir CE

Current Guild Needs updated 4/25

• Immediate need for an experienced tank, preference for multi-tank player
  • Ranged DPS of any class, preference for Shadow Priest (swing heal huge bonus for any class)
  • Exceptional candidates of any class/role

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 243 Mythic G’huun
#US 228 Mythic Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Storey/Star (Recruitment officer)
Real ID: Star#1760
Discord: Star#1760

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Hi!

is a 8/9 M semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We raid 2 days a week, Monday & Wednesday, from 8:10-11pm EST. We are pushing for cutting edge for BoD.

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 ranged players as well as 1 or 2 melee (mage/lock/DH/rogue esp). As with most guilds, we are willing to consider an exceptional player of any class.

We are looking for players who can commit to Monday and Wednesday raids. Since we are only 2 days, we try to get in as much progression as possible.

During the week, we make sure to help everyone get their +10. We help people run alts and have a few members that enjoy pushing high keys. We have a couple members that enjoy pvp, as well as a couple members that are on during the late hours. On Tuesdays we run heroic reclears to help friends and make gold.

If you are interested, let’s chat! Hellrider#11850

Bump still considering all options

bump this idiot