[A] Returning CE 416 Fury Warr LF Guild!

I am a returning cutting edge player from legion, I tanked in legion all the way upto Antorus and recently decided to switch to DPS. I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild to raid with and possibly push for CE again.

Warrior- 416ilvl 52HoA (planning to get to 55 before mythic release)
Monk - 415 53HoA

For more information or if you have any questions hit me up at my btag.

Btag - Kelraz#11581

Forgot to mention my past progression: 6/8M Uldir 11/11M ABT 8/10M NH 7/7M EN 13/13M HFC

Heyyy Kelrraz!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 6/8H Eternal Palace and I would LOVE to have a warrior on our team

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge
  • 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

Hi,

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, 9/9 Mythic Dazar’alor, currently 7/8 Heroic and learning the Azshara fight.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. Hopefully those times work for you. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

I’ll send you a btag in-game, we’re interested in a good DPS warrior.

I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est, heroic stuff optional during the week
~ small raid team ~25 people, 9 year old guild
~ focus on good paced progression, 8/9M – pushing harder & faster this time around
~ alliance server, Kel’Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ many ‘retired’ hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We’re a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866

Back to the top we go!

Hello! I would love to add a warrior to our raid team we currently have zero dps warriors. Here is some TLDR before copy pasta spam.
10 Year CE guild, T/W/TH 9pm-1am (Central)
Raw#1926

Who​ is Insurgency

Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have
focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a
place we all call home.

The​ ​Idea

The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW.

Environment

We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. There will be no screaming, scolding, or calling out. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on.

Raid​ ​Info

Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression guild.
We raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm PST.

Primary source of communication is Discord.

What​ ​we​ ​expect​ ​from​ ​you

Attitude

This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it.

Willingness​ ​to​ ​participate

If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior.

Sense​ ​of​ ​Humor

We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion.
The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people… this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible.

What​ ​you​ ​can​ ​expect​ ​from​ ​us

Organization

From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better everyday.

Assistance

Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even personal issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person.

Dedication

Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly.

Fun

Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want.

After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t
hesitate to reach out!

Who to contact
Raw#1926

DMCG - 6/8H recruiting for EP

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128

Back to the top we go!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT