[H] Mal'ganis 418 resto druid

418 equipped resto druid 50 ap main. High performing raider, raiding end game since wrath. 7/8 uldir 6/9 bod - quit halfway through this tier due to losing guild and couldn’t find a good replacement. Coming back for 8.2 and looking for legit mythic raid team. Competent and skilled healer/player who regularly has high rankings and parses.

I come prepared to raid with every consumable, gem and enchant that could ever be needed for both me and the team. I’ve served on loot councils, as dps officers (warlock and warrior, in past expansions) and as a healer rotation coordinator. I min/max every aspect of my play and I spend as much time analyzing my logs (and my competition’s logs) as I do actually playing the game. My UI is 14 years of ongoing work, clean and practical. All classes max level, most at 395+.

Horde only, prefer Mal’ganis server but for the proper fit a server transfer is an option. No raging/screaming raid leaders and no discords that allow burping, farting, eating chips, etc. in the open mic. Drama guilds need not apply. No minors in the guild or on the raid team, English speaking only.

About me in RL: 35, military vet of 8 years, finished college last year, farmer, hunter, beer drinker, pixel slayer. Been playing wow since late classic, played and raided end game Everquest for five years prior, regular PUBG and Civ 5 player.

All times are available, but the perfect fit would be late night and/or weekends. No time constraints, just my preferred hours. Very high preference on late night guilds.

All of you guilds who go through the forums spamming your recruitment message on every single post, please skip over me as I have no interest in those types of guilds. Cheers!

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde and we’re looking for a resto druid to round out our healing roster.

7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Intent - Kil’Jaeden 9/9m is a 2 day weekend raiding guild currently looking to fill a few spots for the remainder of the tier and onward.

Raid Schedule
Friday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST
Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST

Recruitment Needs - At this time, we are only accepting applicants with 7/9m experience minimum.

Tank - 1 spot available (Multi-class is a huge plus)
Brewmaster - High
Paladin - High

Healer - 1 spot available (Multi-class is a huge plus)
Holy Paladin - High
Priest (Disc) - High
Mistweaver - Med

Ranged DPS - 1 spot available (Healing O/S is a huge plus)
Boomkin - High
Shadow Priest - Med

Melee DPS - 1 spot available
Demon Hunter - High

We will ALWAYS consider exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs.

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. We also expect everyone to treat each other with respect. If you cannot raid and discuss strategy in a civil manner, this is not the place for you. You may hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

Attendance
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. As adults, we understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

About
Intent was originally founded on Korgath during Wrath of the Lich King as a progression focused guild, raiding about 9 hours per week. We transferred to Kil’Jaeden at the beginning of 2014 and successfully cleared Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar before 6.0 released.

We are looking to build a solid community, including Mythic+ groups, achievement raids/runs, PvP, etc.

Add me on bnet at Bchuxii#1334 for a guild application. Thanks!

Hiya,

We’re not on Mal’ganis but I hope you’ll consider it anyway. Here’s a custom bullet point list addressing your wants & concerns:

• Team’s been going since Wrath.

• Cutting Edge guild.

• Team is older than typical groups. We raid late, and the guild formed as a haven for parents with small children, since many members can’t raid til their kids are in bed. (No, the kids don’t play WoW and aren’t part of the guild.)

• Nobody uses open mic. (We also prefer Mumble over Discord, for various reasons that surprise most people.)

• No drama. I know everybody says that, but the advantage of an older team is that everyone has settled down. 48-year-old me is a lot different from 18-year-old me, for example. (thank goodness)

• We raid starting at 9:30 PM Pacific Time and go til 1 AM Pacific Time. Tue/Wed/Thurs. So, late night. Unless you’re in Alaska or Hawaii.

• 9/9 Mythic BoD. 8/8 Mythic Uldir. etc.

I won’t post our spam, but I will link it if you want to read it. :sunglasses:

We’re definitely open to a Resto Druid, specifically.

Tewa#1373
Bagbibe#1661
Drattz#1954

Hope to hear from your soon, if this sounds appealing. Have a great day!

-Tewa

we’re on mal’ganis, in need of a solid healer for core spot

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of solid HEALERS and SPRIEST for CURRENT reclears AND July 9th raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp

Revival on Mal’ganis. We managed to get 8/9 M BoD. We are currently looking for healers. We raid Tue/Thur 8-12 server. Please let me know if you are interested. Durgga#1765.

Thank you!

Hey there. Looking to add solid players (especially a resto druid) to our roster for 8.2. Imagine on Tichondrius. Raid times are 10pm-1am PST Tues/Wed/Thurs. Currently 9/9 mythic and 2/2 heroic. If you want to chat add me Killingjoke#11748