418 Rogue LF Mythic Guild

I’m currently looking for a hardcore to semi-hardcore guild.

1. Times available & time zone: Late Night. Live in PST time zone. I can raid some EST hours as well.

Monday: Earliest is 10:00PM PST/1:00 AM EST to whenever. Later is more than fine.
Tuesday: Earliest is 10:00PM PST/1:00 AM EST to whenever. Later is more than fine.
Wednesday: Earliest is 10:00PM PST/1:00 AM EST to whenever. Later is more than fine.
Thursday: Earliest is 10:00PM PST/1:00 AM EST to whenever. Later is more than fine.
Friday: CANNOT RAID
Saturday: CANNOT RAID
Sunday: CANNOT RAID

The issue is that I cannot raid between the hours of 6:00PM PST (9PM EST) and 9:30PM PST (12:30EST). If you raid early mornings, or early afternoons, I can raid then too.

2. Server preference: No preference.

3. Faction preference: Horde or Alliance.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore to Semi-Hardcore. I’d like CE, or to at least push for it with like-minded players.

5. Current progression/experience: 5/9M BoD, 8/8N AEP, 1/8H AEP.

6. Contact info: Wheeler#1847 (Battle Net)

7. Anything else: I’ve been raiding on a rogue since Vanilla, with some breaks in between. I’ve been relatively consistent in BFA, raiding Uldir (H), BOD (Mythic), and soon, Mythic AEP. It’s very key that I raid these late-night times, as they’re the only un-interrupted times I get. I should be close to, if not at 100% attendance as well. Logs are public and searchable on WCL.

Hi Wheelers,

Our start time is 9:30, do you think you could squeeze that, or close to it? If you live close to work we could bring you in just shortly after raid time, after trash is done. If you’re interested, we can talk about it.

On to the spam:

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence the later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

We’ve hit Cutting Edge both tiers this expansion, and are poking at Heroic Azshara at the moment, gonna start Mythic next week.

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

I sent you a btag request, if you’re interested, let’s discuss.

Hope you’re having a great day!
Tewa

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 7/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!