440 DH Looking for Mythic Progression 6pm Hawaii Time

Hello World,

I am looking for a mythic guild per topic headline; Ive been playing last 3 months been a vanilla and WOTLK player been gone since, last few months been enjoying and now I want to get into some serious progression, I am available any time weekends and after 6pm Hawaii time any weekday (9pm PST, 11pm CST, 10pm Mountain time,12am EST.

I am an older player been off and on since vanilla, like my DH and would like to raid with him but I have an Alt Spriest that I enjoy and getting him geared. The above times I can guarantee 100% raid attendance. Thanks, battle tag Gesus#1503

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi! Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 7/8 Mythic Palace.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time which is right in your window.

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. So we start later, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion, and we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

I sent you a btag request in-game. Hope to talk to you soon.