[a]6/12m fire/frost mage lf late night or weekend mythic progression guild

Hello All,

As the title states I am currently looking for a late night (After 12:30am est) or weekend progression group for Mythic Nyalotha. Looking to move passed the current content I am in, as I feel my current group has stagnated and is not as focused on the progression I am looking for. The biggest issue is that the group is constantly changing and adding new and inexperienced players, and I feel as guild management is not where it should be. I would prefer more consistency for the time i’m giving the raids in prep and actual fights.

I have experience in 6/12M of the content in mythic and know the other fights as well. Besides Mythic raids, I also enjoy Mythic+ content and old farm run raids for mounts. I have a 2.1k I.O. and would love to work on M+ with whomever as well.

Hit me up on Bnet if you have any questions and i’ll leave my logs @ the bottom.

Madsieb#1904 (Warcraft logs is down @ the time of this post will be added when it comes up).

Have a good one!

Hi, sent you a btag request. We start at 9:30 PST, so 12:30 EST. 11/12 and working on Nzoth. More about us in our main thread: