475 ilvl 4/12M 3k io Havoc DH LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild

Hi,

I am looking for a new home to progress further in the content and get back to semi-hardcore raiding on a more consistent schedule.

I came back to the game in March and have been working hard to gear quickly to catch up. I am currently 4/12M 12/12H.

However, the guild I am currently in is currently very lax about progression and that’s not my playstyle.

I have extensive prior raiding history including some US top 50 boss kills on other characters.

Some of my previous experience:
13/13 H TOT (Cutting Edge Lei Shen)
7/7 H Firelands US top 50 H Rag Pre-nerf w/1 meteor
8/8 H Dragon Soul
12/13 M HFC
10/11 M Antorus
9/9 M BoD Cutting Edge Lady Jaina

I currently have a lvl 15 Cloak and 91 neck.

I also love mythic + and I’m 3k io and currently looking for a group to push 19-22 keys consistently as well.

Anyways, I just thought I’d post this to see what I can find out there.

Hello!

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha and hard at work on N’zoth.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. That’s why we start later, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion, and we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you.

still looking

Add my to Bnet Holykapow#1175 and let’s talk - we’d be a great fit for you.

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 10/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey man my name is Bullcon and I represent Raiding Is Hard:(> [H][Area 52] late night raiding guild recruiting DPS.

Raid times

Tuesday/Thursday

11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST

Progress
We are currently 5/12 with our best pull on Xanesh being 5%

Requirements

-rank 12 cloak

-level 80 neck

-465 Ilvl

-Discord

Current needs
We are currently looking for DPS, preferably ranged but we are open to any and all exceptional applicants. We are not currently recruiting healers or tanks.

Contact Info

Btag-Bullcon#1672

Discord-Bullcon#6858

still looking