440 Boomy LF Late Night Guild

Currently looking for a late night guild that raids 3 days a week Mon-Fri starting at 9P.M PST. Must be 4/9 Mythic or better and plan on doing mythic in the future. I’m not looking for a heroic only guild. Please add your bnet so I can provide more information when I talk to you.

When I can do for you: I’m generally an easy going person that works 2nd shift ( hence why I’m looking for late night) that enjoys joking around but also enjoys improving weekly and performing better as the raid tier and the guild progresses. I come ready and prepared every raid night with food, flasks, prepots and tomes. I do use a number of websites for theory crafting and overall abilities that provide the best outcome per boss.

What I’m looking for in a guild: A general strong sense of community that provides equal opportunity to all members from the officers and gm to the casuals and trials. I understand no matter where you go there are cliques but, don’t make this obvious when it comes to new people joining. I have no time for those who exclude others due to not wanting to go out of personal comfort zones. This is one reason I’m looking for a new guild and more information will be shared later on.

Experience: I started raiding in Pandaria finishing mythic Garrosh at the end of the tier while getting AOTC for both Terrace and Mogushan Vaults. From then I went into WOD and actually took a break but still manage to complete 3 mythic bosses in Highmaul and completed mythic Blackrock Foundry late tier. I came out strong at the end of Warlords and managed to get CE on Hellfire Citadel with reporgressing on Mythic Mannoroth with 3 different guilds. With the start of Legion I came in strong with receiving Cutting Edge on Xavius and completing heroic Trial of Valor with 2 mythic bosses down as well. Nighthold I did 8/10 Mythic with multiple pulls on Mythic Elisande and Guld’an. Tomb of Sargeras
I completed 6/10M with AOTC on heroic. Anoturs the Burning Throne I went 8/10 Mythic with multiple pulls on Agrammar and a few on Argus. This expansion I’ve done AOTC for Uldir and 2/8 Mythic, 6/9M BOD (5% wipe on mythic Mekka) and currently 4/8M on EP with extensive progression experience on Orgozoa and Court. A guild that does mythic+ as a group after raids or off days is another plus.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Recap:

Guild must raid :
Mon-Sunday
Start time must be between 9P.M-10P.M PST (8:30 P.M PST could be discussed)

• I prefer a 3 day raiding guild but 2 days may be an option if I think it’s a good match.

Current tier progression:4/8M (extensive progression on Orgozoa/Court)
Neck Level 66
Tier 3 essences that I use

<Continuum> Currently 7/8M and 9/9M BoD.
Starting Azshara progression, here we go 300+ plus of suffering
If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you.

Please apply to our website https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment
If you can not spare 5 minutes to submit an app you will probably not spare 5 minutes to watch a strategy video for a progression boss.

Raid times: 7:30pm-10:00pm(PST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week).

Recruitment Needs
Top priority for us:

• Shadow Priest
  • Disc Priest
  • Mage FIRE for Azshara
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Open to all classes and players.
  • We only require that they know how to press their keys.
  • Be able to enjoy memes and have a good sense of humor.

A big plus for people that can play more than 1 spec for their class in case of nerfs from blizzard or a boss fight requires it.

Trial

1. Trial last for at most 2 weeks, time is reduced is the performance is great and there is good chemistry with the raid group.
  2. We are close to start extending our lockout and go for Azshara until she dies so trials will be during progression.

We have an active group outside raiding, dont expect 24/7 activity in WoW but we do hangout a lot in discord and play other games like Path of Exile, League, Dota, Warframe or any interesting game that comes out and help us pass the time when WoW gets a bit stale.

So far people that join us, stick with us for a long time.

If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment

Or contact: Pucho#1617

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 4/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

@Clarus and Jeancario: too early, still looking

We actually sound like a perfect fit for you and you sound like a perfect fit for us. Our prog is slightly behind urs atm we had ashvane at 1% so not quite 4/8M but we will have it next week 100%. Additionally, we are very active with all members, our discord is extremely active and our raid times fit ur schedule perfectly (9pm-midnight weds/thurs pacific standard time). Check out our spam below where u can find my btag!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M (Ashvane at 1%)

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hi! Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 7/8 Mythic Palace and working on Azshara.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. So we start later, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion, and we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you.

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

We are trialing/recruiting via cross-realm Mythic Eternal Palace as we rebuild the roster after WoW Classiclysm in preparation for 8.3 / Ny’alotha.
Seeking Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 3/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Mage - Fire/Frost
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Hey Xoung!

Think I have exactly what you’re looking for. Daybreak on Turalyon horde side raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9-12 PST. We’re currently 6/8M with Zaq under 10% (he’ll probably die this week). Due to some roster swaps I’m in the market for a boom chicken.

We’ve been around sicne 2009, have every CE since ToT in Mists, (except COS cause no one cares) and pride ourselves on guaranteeing stability for our raiders. We’ve offered a community above and beyond a raid guild for years and plan on keeping it that way.

If this sounds like your cup of tea please do reach out. My btag is Uruborros#11792 or on disc at UB#1532. You can also check the welcome discord page out at (h)ttps://discord.me/daybreakturalyon

Look forward to hearing from you. Best of luck in your search.

Hi xoung,

Reprieve is a guild experienced is 3/8M, first week AOTC. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present since vanilla. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday based on raid team’s availability. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid runs. We went 3/8m in our first night in mythic ep and about to down the dreaded ashvane. Feel free to lurk our logs and members, We all pump and run push high keys.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Rogue, Mage, Spriest, Warlock
Medium: Death knight, Hunter, WW Monk, Boomkin, Ret Pally (Prot os)
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Priest, Hpally, (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Open for discussion. Preferred strong dps os

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. We encourage every raider to have viable offspecs for raid comp. High lvl necks and proper knowledge of class/spec. We’re not here to waste anyone’s time.

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more please add:
Verrondris#1940 (Class Lead/ Officer)
Perifery#1135 (Class Lead/ Officer)

have an almost perfect schedule with K team

Liberty and Allegiance - Proudmoore-US [A] 6/8M Recruiting!

We’re an established guild of chill adults who have been raiding together since HFC. We have two mythic teams pushing to get cutting edge, and one heroic team, and we’re always looking for great players to add to our roster.

K Team :
Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
Progression: 6/8M 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
Current Needs: Warlock, Shadow Priest, HPally, DPS DK, DPS DH.

JC Team :
Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
Progression: 6/8M 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
Current Needs: Tank, Resto Shammy , Rogue, Ret, Mage and any exceptional player

M Team :
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 8-11pm PST
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H EP
Current Needs: Warlock, Mage, Ret

X Team (Heroic Team) :
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 9-11pm PST
Progression: 5/8H 8/8N EP, 1/9M BoD
Current Needs: MW Monk, Any exceptional DPS

All three teams will consider any exceptional applicants

What we expect from you:

• You must come to raid prepared to kill the boss with enough knowledge of the fight that you should be able to raid lead it.
  • You must have a working mic and be able to talk on discord.
  • You must transfer to Proudmoore to be on the team (if on a different server and cross realm mythic is open, you are allowed to come for 1 lockout then transfer).

Apply at: la-gaming.enjin. com/recruitment

or

Contact us: (contact both for the team you’re applying to)

K Team

• whitesoulz#1772 (@Whitesoulz#8383 Discord)
  • Khazad#6158 (@Gal#3537 Discord)

JC Team

• pr0jabr0ni#1699 (@Projabroni#6877 Discord)
  • Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)

M Team

• Balto#1148 (@Balto#4961 Discord)
  • Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)

X Team

• Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)
  • Icelus#1465 (@Kaladorn(Leofalon#8704) Discord)