Returning Rogue LF mythic raiding guild

Hello,

I am a returning mythic raider that is looking for a new guild to push CE for EP. I have a lot of raiding experience, I took a break after the first tier of BfA. I am willing to switch to horde if the right guild offers a trail. I am available on Tuesday anytime after 10 pm for raiding. Wednesday - Sunday, I am available anytime. I am looking for a guild that has been around for awhile, don’t want to join a guild just to have it disband in two months.

Btag : Zelph#11383

Hi Zelph,

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, 9/9 Mythic Dazar’alor, currently 2/8 Mythic Palace.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. I know there’s a 30 minute gap there for Tuesdays, but we can talk about that. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

I’ll send you a btag in-game. I’d be very interested in seeing your Nighthold & ToV logs, I couldn’t find them (although I assume you’re the same Zelph on Whisperwind, Zul’jin, and Sargeras, at various points).

Hope to talk to you soon.

Still looking

I posted in your other thread - but am crossposting here. This is what the other post says:

10pm which timezone? We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday - 8pm PST - 11pm PST (hopefully that fits your time period). We’re pretty interested in rogues with a mprog mindset.

We’re a Mythic Prog guild that’s aiming for CE this tier. We have a pretty active discord + run a lot of M+ / pvp content together outside of our raid nights, so breaking up isn’t really in the cards anytime soon. It’s a midcore-ish attitude and if you want some idea of comms during raid, I have twitch links I can share if you’re interested. Here’s the copy / pasta:

Guild Name: Excidiorum

Server: Hyjal

Faction: Horde

When:
DAYS: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
TIME: 8-11PM PST

Progression:
AEP: 6/8H
BoD: 6/9M
CoS: 2/2H
EP: 6/8H

If you’re interested, contact: