418 BrM/WW Monk 8/9M, Multiple CE looking for late night Mythic guild

Long time raider searching for a Mythic guild. My current guild has been wiped by the attendance boss, which is why I’m looking. Would prefer something with CE potential. I’ve CE’d everything in the last 3 expansions except for Tomb.

I would prefer to stay alli but faction swapping is not out of the question.
I do have a +410 Blood/UH DK and and +410 Ele shaman, both which I would not be opposed to raiding on.
I do have moderate interest in m+. 2.2k this season.

Feel free to post Discord or Btags
Thanks for your time

Hi Depala.

Very sorry to hear about your guild; this expansion’s been rough on a lot of guilds, it seems.

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, 9/9 Mythic Dazar’alor.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence the later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. Hopefully those times work for you. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

If you’re open to flipping over to Horde, feel free to contact me at Tewa#1373 (btag) or Tewa#3476 (discord).

Our preference would probably be the Ele Shaman. Squeezing in the DK or Monk into our melee roster would be more difficult, but we’d be open to talking about it.

Thanks, and best wishes for your search wherever it takes you.

I think <FØR SCIENCE> would be a good fit for you. Guild info is below. If you’re interested, message Katie#1178 on btag. Happy hunting :smiley:

I’m setting up a new team starting next week. Members range from a few re rolls to 1/2M. EST friendly raiding times, 8 - 11 EST Tuesday/Thursday. We could absolutely use an ele shaman! If any of that sounds interesting, feel free to add me on btag - Conzeula#1172

<FØR SCIENCE> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster! We are currently 9/9n, 9/9H, 8/9M

About <FØR SCIENCE>
FØR SCIENCE is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. In out off time we run M+ to improve our gear for raid.

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10:00pm - 1:00am PST
1:00am-4:00am EST
12:00am-3:00am Central

Currently Recruiting:
1 Tank
1 Mage
1 Resto / Ele Shaman
Any exceptional ranged DPS players may apply if the spot is not listed.

Expectations:
-Be on time. We pull the boss at 10:00PM PST, we expect you to be online and ready well before this.
-Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid.
-We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it’s something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses.
-You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks.
-Have your character as optimal as possible come raid, this means run those M+ to get as good of gear as you can… get those titanforges!

Upon Joining the Team:
-You will be placed as a Trial Raider
-You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from Trial Raider into Raider.
-During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to
your bump into Raider status.

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below!

Katie#1178
Janklin#1598

Color Blind - 8/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 8/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Not late night but we raid early maybe our times could work?

[H] [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

• Tank (Non-Warrior)
  • Healer (RDruid or MW Monk)
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Ret Paladin
  • Ele Shaman
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hi there Depala! Take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

The night show is a horde guild on zul’jin. We currently raid sun/mon from 10-1am pst. We will finish this tier 8/9. Right now we are building the ranks to go into 8.2 strong, and are adding Tuesdays to the schedule. Our goal is to quickly achieve CE and push 250-500 US rank. We are ran by former US10 and CE players. you can contact me on discord campyourbody#2937 or tim#12145 on bnet

Hi Depala,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

<Ignores Mechanics> is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking to buff up our mythic roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a solid core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get Cutting Edge!!!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Optional heroic Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
7/8M 8/8H Uldir
9/9M 9/9H BoD
0/2M 2/2H CoS (STARTING PROGRESSION FOR CE)

Our recruits need to have :
-Raiding experience.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Have the following addons: Bigwigs, ErT, and WeakAuras.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.
-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact on Battlenet:
Raid Leader: Shadula#1295
Recruitment officers: Zenine#11353 - Svana#11309 - Practice#1985

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719